Question Im baffled...2 weeker doesnt look right

HaileysMommy

I have limited experience with newbies in convertibles. I helped a friend get her Scenera in for her newbie. And newbie is too small. Harness above her shoulders and the harness doesn't go tight enough. So I'm lending her my MySize til babe grows some (currently 7#14 and 22"). And I think the MySize might be too big for her. The harness was a touch above her shoulders and I'm worried about head slump. The seat installed like a dream and is as reclined as it can go. What do you guys think? I didn't get a pic of the harness slot bc it's hot as hell here and I wasn't going to make them wait any longer to get going. At least babe is leaving safer than she came.

Eta: totally forgot the infant inserts at my house. I don't think the MS insert pushes them up does it?

Eta2: just looked at pics online and I see that the MS comes with an insert under their butt. I traded for this seat and I don't think this piece was included grrrrrrr

View attachment 21729

Last edited:
ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Might need a noodle for recline...? And yeah, if you can get your hands on the infant insert, that might help with the harness fit.

jess71903

Ambassador
Yeah, that looks okay to me. To me, everything looks like their heads are falling forward when they're that little because they have no neck. Their chins are ALWAYS on their chest, you know?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC