I LOVE GILT...

mykidsmylife

I ordered a BundleMe in Nov from them. I checked my email and there was an email saying they were sorry the BundleMes were out of stock so they canceled my order. I was so mad.
I just went back through my emails and found another one from them. They gave me a $25 credit as an apology for my order getting canceled. :love:

I am so glad I saw it b/c the BundleMes are coming up again so I am am going to stalk the site so I can get one for River. It will cost me $9 after using the credit.

Just got a free shipping credit... I really hope I can use both. That means I would get a BundleMe for $4... I hope this works out, we could really use one.

Last edited:
ADS

poohbear

Gilt is awesome. Their customer service ROCKS!
And yes, you can use both :)
I think the bundlemes sold out quickly though so I hope you were able to get one. If not, be sure to click "waitlist" - i have often been able to get items I waitlisted that have sold out.

capeKO71

I stock Jetsetter and just dream...

I actually haven't ever bought anything from gilt but I have bought a bunch of times from Hautelook and Zulily.

But the vacations and Jetsetter are just dreamy...

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Sounds like a good deal. But what is gilt?

Gilt.com is like a high end BabySteals/Overstock.com type site. Last week, they had fabric that was over $400/yard, for example. Sometimes they have sales on baby stuff like Maclaren strollers or Melissa & Doug toys that are pretty decent.

There's a wait list to get in if you don't have a referral, but you can get one in the referral thread on this forum if you're interested.

Jetsetter is the affiliated vacation/hotel discount place (if you have a Gilt account, you can automatically access Jetsetter--the link is in the banner at the top of the site). Some of the deals are actually pretty reasonable, but there are also some jaw-droppers (e.g., $2000+/night).

mykidsmylife

Thanks for that info...

I ended up getting the kahki Toddler Bundle Me for $3. :) It is already on it's way here so I will have it in time for the Fashcing celebrations! YEAH!

poohbear

Gilt.com is like a high end BabySteals/Overstock.com type site. Last week, they had fabric that was over $400/yard, for example. Sometimes they have sales on baby stuff like Maclaren strollers or Melissa & Doug toys that are pretty decent.

There's a wait list to get in if you don't have a referral, but you can get one in the referral thread on this forum if you're interested.

Jetsetter is the affiliated vacation/hotel discount place (if you have a Gilt account, you can automatically access Jetsetter--the link is in the banner at the top of the site). Some of the deals are actually pretty reasonable, but there are also some jaw-droppers (e.g., $2000+/night).

With all these great sites, it's hard to pay full price anywhere. Lately I've found some cool things on the foundary (they had mountain buggy and phil and teds last week). and Zulily has had some great deals as well, and I LOVE Gilt. I'm pretty sure you can find invites to almost all the sites in the referral thread link Ulrike posted (and then you skip the wait list and you're supporting forum members too ;))....

Kat_Momof3

I love Gilt, too!

They are the one and only reason that my sweet little girl has the SUPER otherwise EXPENSIVE Creative Recreation High Tops... they fit her better than ANY other shoe, improve her intoeing more than any other shoe, and they manage to last her a whole year before starting to show serious wear. (she's worn through stride rite shoes in a matter of 3 months before)

I literally stalk them for when they have the shoes... they are so awesome.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC