I know everybody is tired of me, but.....help me decide!!! Please?

Which seat?

• BLVD70

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • FR85

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Neither

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

tam_shops

Glad I'm not the only one w/ trouble making up her mind! LOL

I missed his age, at any rate if it were for the FF child alone, I'd say go for the Froniter, but I don't know which other seats you have and/or when they expire, so b/c he sleeps in the car a lot, I'd go for the convertible b/c they are less reclined. Though, I'm not a fan of the new Britax seats, prefer the classic style and would grab a MA from Target.

tam

ADS

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Funny, before I opened this thread I was going to suggest a ProSport. IIRC you're not a fan of the other frequently-recommended combo seats, and you've tried them all, right?

I've had several (3? 4?) nanny kiddos ride in the ProSport and none of them have complained about the seatbelt. Little M is a skinny thing -- 36ish lbs at 5, and probably a good 44" or taller -- and she fits well in it. The crotch buckle is still all the way out from J, but I could easily move it back in to the second or even possibly the first setting and it would work well. I've also used it with J (46lb, 41" or so at 4.5) and C (5, 35lbs, shorter than M) and they have all really liked it. They sleep well in it, too, no head slump :)

purplemama

I do not know where in Michigan you are but if you are anywhere near Lansing, I have both a ProSport and Frontier that you can play with to see what will work best in your situation. They are currently sitting in my Living Room waiting for me to decide what I am going to install for yds. I also have a Radian if you wanted to play with that but it is currently installed in dh's van.

Thanks for the offer but I'm about 2 hours away and just wouldn't have time. I really appreciate you offering, though. :)

kate4478

We love our prosport! DS is also thin. He weighs 31lbs and is 40" and fit well in the prosport. No headslump either!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC