I can never make up my mind!!

desisue0131

Hello everyone! I have been hanging around here for a few months stalking everyone and soaking up as much info as I can! I have 2 sons. Avery will be 3 1/2 next month and Wyatt will be 8 months on Tuesday. I had Avery RF in a MyRide but I have had nothing but issues with the buckle and then the buckle tongs were cracked so I just gave up on it. He is RF in a Scenera right now. Wyatt is in a KeyFit 30. I am going to be buying them both new seats in the next couple months and can't decide on anything! I had high hopes of the new Graco working for us but I'm not going to bother with it because of the 40 inch limit. I am thinking Radians or the Peg convertable. I would like to be able to do a 3 across. I drive a Trailblazer so that shouldnt be to hard! I will give you my kids stats.

Avery- 3 1/2 y/o 28 lbs. 37 inches tall with a 14 inch torso

Wyatt- 8 months 18 lbs. 29 inches tall and hes right between the second and third slots on his keyfit.

So what do you ladies think I should do? I don't have a budget but I also don't want to go to crazy!!

ADS

desisue0131

Yes I did call them and they were going to send me a new one but my mother in law had the seat at her house and she left it out in a snow bank for a week.

krfogle88

I had issues when rf the radian in my old 03 tb and new 06 tb ext. it may be easier now with the angel adjuster. the combi coccoro is awesome in the tb. i also can easily install a britax marathon, true fit, complete air, frontier, and a handful of infant seats. when dd2 was born i was able to get a kf, complete air, and parkway three across just a few weeks ago. an idea three across might be a complete air and a coccoro so you could possibly put another person, booster, or smaller convertible in the third spot.

desisue0131

Does the complete air still have a strict 40 inch RF limit on it? I love those seats but my 3 y/o hates being FF. I have a Frontier 85 I couod put him in but all he does is complain!!

Little Ps Mama

desisue0131 said:
Does the complete air still have a strict 40 inch RF limit on it? I love those seats but my 3 y/o hates being FF. I have a Frontier 85 I couod put him in but all he does is complain!!

Yep.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Brianna

Unless you dislike the Scenera, I would but A in a Radian and W in the Scenera then re-evaluate when one of them outgrows their seat or you decide you want a new one.

Sent from my DROID4 using Car-Seat.Org

desisue0131

Brianna said:
Unless you dislike the Scenera, I would but A in a Radian and W in the Scenera then re-evaluate when one of them outgrows their seat or you decide you want a new one.

Sent from my DROID4 using Car-Seat.Org

I dont mind to Scenera but I like it better as just an extra. I like seats with lots of padding!! We spend quite a bit of time in the car so I want my kiddos to be comfortable.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC