How to remove Britax Pinnacle Clicktight cover

B

Brytat

Can someone please tell me how to remove the cover that goes over the bottom part with the buckle?

There are two retaining clips that I just cannot get out. I've wiggled them every which way I can and I've even tried to go in from the bottom and push the clips through that way, but I just cannot get it off

I watched the video Britax put out for how to do it and she just about takes them off one handed and I just don't even see how that is possible.

ADS

MelodyoftheForest

Do you mean the plastic clips under the front edge of the seat? Those can be tricky! I would try to release all the elastics you can before trying to remove them. I suggest looking in your manual as well, since that will write out the steps to remove the cover in case the video is unclear or skipping something. If that fails or you mean another part, let us know and we will do our best to troubleshoot with you.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I find that undoing the fasteners on the opposite side and then pushing it far forward over those anchors can help make it easier.

E

Emily2020

Can someone please tell me how to remove the cover that goes over the bottom part with the buckle?

There are two retaining clips that I just cannot get out. I've wiggled them every which way I can and I've even tried to go in from the bottom and push the clips through that way, but I just cannot get it off

I watched the video Britax put out for how to do it and she just about takes them off one handed and I just don't even see how that is possible.
I’m having the exact same issue. It seems nearly impossible! I’d love to hear if anyone has figured this out. For reference, it’s the two clips that hold the back edge of the bottom seat cover onto the Pinnacle.

E

Emily2020

I finally just figured out the issue! I think when reinstalling the clean cover last, I accidentally inserted the two rear plastic tabs into the two small holes very near the open straight edge where they are actually supposed to hook. It was nearly impossible to remove them from the small holes, but I finally had luck with the help of a tiny screwdriver used to pry them out.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC