How many different brands of car seats have you owned?...

katymyers

Graco- SnugRide 22(my niece's old seat, mot sure how it ended up with me but it did lol) SnugRide 32, SnugRide 35, and MyRide 65 (2)
Safety 1st- Complete Air (3)
Britax- Roundabout (customer of my husband's gave it to him it's not expired and it's in really good shape but I'm scared to use it lol)
Evenflo- Discovery 5 infant seat (least favorite car seat ever, it was given to me brand new and I don't need it, I'm holding on to it in case I ever come across someone who really does)

ADS

tiggercat

Evenflo (joyride, ohs convertible, express ct)
Century (infant seat, ohs convertible)
Fisher price (infant seat t-shield, convertible t-shield w/ metal frame, safe embrace convertible, grow with me, stay in view)
Britax (Husky, laptop, marathon, parkway)
Graco (snug32, Nautilus, Turbo)
Clek (olli)
SSK (Radians and Montereys)
Cosco (Touriva, Scenera, infant bucket)
Diono (RXT, Monterey)
Harmony (backless)

Can't list all of the seats, but these are the ones I remember.

Sent from my iPod touch using Car-Seat.Org

Last edited:

twinsmom

Baby Trend (Latchloc)
Britax (Roundabout, Regent, Multi tech, Frontier)
Maxi Cosi (Rodi XR)
Recaro (Vivo)
Safeguard (Go)
SK Monterey
Diono Monterey

PunkyMonkey

Oh I am a noob compared to most of you:

Graco (SnugRide 22 x 2, SnugRide 35)
Recaro (ProRide)
Cosco (Scenera)
Evenflo (Titan Sport)
Britax (Blvd 70)

I saw a Harmony Cruz today for the first time ever! My target started stocking them recently and the Cosco Top Sider (?). LOOOOVE the Cruz but have no need at all lol I just love looking at the car seat isle... Never know what you might see!

Sent from my iPhone, please excuse autocorrects!

PunkyMonkey

Carrie_R said:
BTW, I haven't seen anyone mention Compass, I know a few people have owned their boosters... are they being counted as part of First Years/Learning Curve?

I think I saw StillThankful mention hers under "First Years"!

Sent from my iPhone, please excuse autocorrects!

gsdguenter

Britax
Sunshine Kids
Recaro
Graco
Clek
First Years
Dorel/Safety First
Dorel/Cosco

RSTV

Hmmm, I'm pretty boring I suppose. I tend to buy multiple seats of the same kind once I like them (4 Radians, 2 TFPs, 2 MyRides etc)

emtb79

OK lets see...

Renolux(given by a family member)
Century: smart fit, beverrax2, room to grow OHS
Graco: comfort sport x2, cargo x4, turbo booster, Nautilus elite, ss1, sr35, sr30, My ride65
Evenflo: Discovery5, Ultara, some OHS like tribute, Titan x2, EFTA
Britax: Freeway, Roundabout40, Bvld, frontier 85 x3, marathon65 x2, PKWY
First Years: TFP
Recaro: Prosport for a week
SK/Diono: RadianXT, Radian65x2
Combi: CCOx2
Dorel: AOE OHS, sceneras
Chicco: keyfit 30

Last edited:
very boring list for one decade of CR's

Graco - 2 rear adjust SnugRide 22's, 2 CarGos, 1 AirBooster

Britax/FisherPrice by Britax - 2 pre-LATCH Roundabouts, 2 original Parkways, 2 FPSV HBB's

Safe Traffic Systems - 1 original RSTV

BubbleBum - my most recent and possibly last (?!) CR purchase, at least for my own kids.

jacqui276

Graco (infant and 3 boosters)
First Years (infant)
Dorel (infant, 3 convertibles, 2 boosters)
Harmony (booster)
Evenflo (convertible)

Wow, 13 seats for 2 kids! About half of them are expired/crashed so no longer in use.

libranbutterfly

Graco (nautilus, turbo and snugride 32)
Evenflo (2 big kids, discovery)
Britax (3 marathons)
Sunshine Kids (2radians)
Harmony (1 literider)
Cosco (scenera, high rise)
Safety 1st (enspira, alpha omega)

And an rstv

Sent from my VS920 4G using Car-Seat.Org

PeachyPie

Graco SafeSeat (now retired)
2x Evenflo Maestro
Graco Nautilus
2x Safety 1st Complete Air (one retired, the first one that went to 50lbs, the one we have now goes to 65)

mama23boyz

Hmmm lets see...
Evenflo- Embrace?, Triumph
Cosco- Scenera
Graco- SafeSeat1, Nautilus
Combi- Coccoro
Recaro- Vivo, Como
Britax- 2 Frontier 85s
Lamaze- TrueFit Premier

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC