How long does Graco take to ship?

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
If you've ordered parts, covers, etc. direct from Graco, how long have they taken to ship? I ordered Sunday night, no shipping notice yet, I'm getting antsy...:ROTFLMAO:

Did you receive a shipping notification via email?

Last edited:
ADS

MOM25BOYS

I have ordered from them twice and neither time did I get an email confirmation. :( It usually takes them about 1 week or longer to get to me since their distribution center is based in California and I am in NC. The 2 times I have ordered it came via FedEx which is one of the sloooowest shippers I have ever known. :p

Last edited:

jourdysmom

CPST Instructor
I get TB screws shipped to me in NY in about 8-10 days... HTH

ETA: the bottom of my email says
We will send you email(s) as your order ships.
If you have a My Graco account and were signed in at the time of your order, you can check the status of your order at http://www.gracobaby.com/MyAccount/Pages/MyAccount.aspx
Simply sign in using your email address and password, then click "Order Status"

So maybe you have that email from the original order day?

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
I get TB screws shipped to me in NY in about 8-10 days... HTH

ETA: the bottom of my email says

So maybe you have that email from the original order day?
Yes my confirmation says the same thing. But apparently I wasn't signed in at the time so no orders show up in my account (their order process wouldn't complete in one browser so I had to switch browsers and must have forgotten to log on in the 2nd browser).

And I haven't received a shipping email.

zactayaus

I've ordered from them three times so far. Each time it took about a week and each time they were shipped via USPS.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
zactayaus said:
I've ordered from them three times so far. Each time it took about a week and each time they were shipped via USPS.

Did you receive shipping emails?

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
I also just got the e-mail that says to check my account. If you don't have that, I would call to make sure they received you order.
I did get an email confirming the order and saying to I can check my account if I ordered when signed it. But I wasn't signed in. Just no shipping email. So either it hasn't shipped, or it has and they just didn't send an email, or something else is screwed up. LOL So, ya, I know nothing.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
So I emailed them today to inquire about the order and they got back to me quickly. It was shipped Tuesday and apparently on a truck for delivery today. So it seems they don't send out shipping emails!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC