Honda Pilot RF diono?

ADS

canadiangie

I say you sort of do. Depends on what you're willing to give up in terms of front seat leg space, how old baby is, etc.

I can get away without one if dd is behind the passenger seat, but I need one if she's behind the driver because Dh is 6'2".

I can get away without one if she's in the middle and I'm driving.

Best place for the seat is very subjective... For me it's behind the driver, so I can grab her when I jump out, and then walk around and let my big girls out on the passenger side. My big girls prefer baby in the middle so they can share her. Dh prefers baby behind passenger so he can have the seat alllll the way back.

Nimommyof2

Its for a dayhome provider I know I assume baby's a year she wants to put the seat middle/middle she said as her son is in a booster on one side and I assume the other one is ff facing other side.

canadiangie

Should be fine.

What is the ff child riding in now?

I'd go ff behind driver, rf radian middle with slightly off-set UAS, and booster passenger side. Passenger side is wider for a booster (it's the 40 portion of the 60/40) and using UAS for the middle radian will mean there's no chance of the booster rider accidentally unbuckling the radian.

This assuming her Pilot is made after 09 and has 2nd row middle UAS.

canadiangie

Another question have you ever had 3dionos FF across back row? Does the middle headrest come out?

Three radians won't fit in the 3rd row. It's the 3rd row middle belt stalk that wrecks the show. I have managed to do ff Frontier / ff radian / ff MyRide 65 but the radian and mr65 were very puzzled, and the radian had to be pulled out from the bight quite a bit. I'd rate the install an 11 for irritating.

All head restraints are removeable.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC