honda accord RF

Lee-B-

Hi. My daughter will be with a sitter this Saturday and Sunday. They have a 2010 (ish) Honda Accord. I will install her seat Saturday morning for the weekend. She is 19 months, rear facing in our car in a Radian (with AA). We also have Titan 65 that we could use.

Will they both fit rear facing outboard in an Accord? Which is easier for them to use. Which is more user friendly? I feel like the radian might be, only because I find the straps on the Titan 65 to be incredibly easy to get all twisted and I am constantly fixing them. I've never, ever had to do this with the radian.

My daughter is by NO means cooperative when it comes to the car seat...though I hold out hope she'll be better behaved when they buckle her in.

ADS

featherhead

I have friends with a fairly new Accord, possibly 2010, and I have put in a Radian rf with AA. It was behind the driver, installed with seatbelt. They are not super tall people, so there was plenty of room.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC