help with narrow highback boosters?

lmiranda8681

This has probably been asked a million times. I'm downsizing and I need 2 boosters that will fit the best in a 3-across with a radian. Right now I'm using my mom's pathfinder and it just barely fits with 2 backless oobrs, and it seems like a waste to use such expensive seats backless where there is no latch. I was looking at the Evenflo Amp. My oldest will be 8 in March and would probably be fine in a backless. My middle son will be 6 in January and is 46lbs.

ADS

Phineasmama

Backless the narrowest would probably be the Harmony LBB they sell at wal mart for like $13.

The high back Turbobooster usually works well for 3 across. The Harmony high back booster is also narrow.

kam1011

The narrowest backless is the Cosco Topside. For high-backs, the Britax Parkway usually works well in this case because of the shape of the armrests.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC