Question help me find cheap disposable diapers

Mom2three

I am flying cross country with the kids soon and need to use disposables. I've tried searching past threads for Tue amazon diaper deals but I'm not having any luck from my phone. I have amazon prime. Can anyone point me.in the right direction?

ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
How many do you need and how cheap? If you're an Amazon Mom member, you get a 30% discount on Subscribe and Save for diapers (and prices are good to begin with.) So even without other coupons, you can get a quite decent price that way. (You can always inactivate the subscription after one order.)

mamom

Unless you are specifically looking to purchase online, LUVS are generally pretty cheap. I believe they are $7-8 most everywhere instore. HTH Also if you are a greener diaper person, most Kroger carries either 7th generation or Earths Best (I am drawling blank at which one) in store for approx $10. Also last time I was at Kroger I bought their brand of chlorine free diapes for $5.50 a pack and although the tabs aren't my favorite. We have had NO leaks!

jaded

If you can wait past Sunday, check the Walgreen's and CVS ads first. If their store brands are on special, they are cheaper than the Target brand. But do NOT buy the "just the basics" brand at CVS. Those diapers are horrible.

Mommy0608

Yep, Target's Up and Up. They're cheaper than Luvs and about the same thickness/feel. However, Luvs are heavily scented and Up and Up are not, which is a big plus if you ask me. We've been using them for DS since we quit CDs a few months ago and they work great for us! They do run slightly big (IMO) so if your child is kind of between sizes, you might want to size down or try a small package of two different sizes.

When do you need them? I have some size 4 (and maybe a few size 5). I'd be happy to send you one or two to try if there's time.

ETA: Just looked at your signature, my DS is much bigger than your DS so size 4 and 5 would likely be too big. My DS wears size 4 and is 33lbs.

Last edited:

krasota

When we traveled sans laundry services, we always bought Target brand, too. It was the only one which didn't leak on a regular basis or make kiddo break out.

Ducky5306

When my kiddo was in diapers I loved Target brand (I CD'ed but used Target for travel, etc)

Sent from my HTC using Car-Seat.Org

christie_cat

Ditto to what vonfirmath (who sounds like a fellow couponer!) said about Baby Cheapskate.

You can subscribe for free updates via email in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
Also, at the bottom of the screen, you’ll see a “Stockupopportunity Prices Diapers per Pack” PDF or Scribd, if you prefer.

I have it downloaded on my computer for quick access. It’s helped me to realize what’s a really good deal and what just seems like a really good deal. You know how it is when you’re exhausted from being up all night with your little ones—it’s hard to make your brain do the math, or at least it is mine.

CVS often has diapers on sale plus Extra Bucks. You can use a manufacturer’s coupon from the newspaper and they’ll give you Extra Bucks back there, which is a coupon for $ off your next purchase. Walgreens has Register Rewards, which are the same thing, but a different name.

Since CVS usually limits you to one Extra Bucks reward per item, you could get a family member or a friend to buy diapers for you, and you could pay her back. That’s what my sister and I do.

If you don’t want to clip coupons from the newspaper, you can order them online through clipping services. Technically, you’re not paying for the coupons. Instead, you’re paying for that person’s time clipping the coupons for you.

If the mods allow, I'll post links to the ones that I'm familiar with. I'm not affiliated with them in any way--just a happy customer. Otherwise, you can Google coupon clipping services and find out about them that way.

I’d use the off-brand diapers during the day and the name brands at night. I’ve noticed that some of the off-brand diapers have tabs that aren’t as secure as the name brands. My DS can rip those off in a split second, so be aware of that.

rxmommy

Diapers.com has $5 off a case of diapers right now.

I usually get Sophie's through Amazon Mom with the 30% Subscribe & Save discount, but I really only like Huggies. The Target ones are okay but for some reason they always stunk BAD after she peed in them. Yuck. It's super easy to cancel a subscribe & save after just one delivery. I have 4 things on S&S right now. :eek:

MoreLatte

Unless you are specifically looking to purchase online, LUVS are generally pretty cheap. I believe they are $7-8 most everywhere instore. HTH Also if you are a greener diaper person, most Kroger carries either 7th generation or Earths Best (I am drawling blank at which one) in store for approx $10. Also last time I was at Kroger I bought their brand of chlorine free diapes for $5.50 a pack and although the tabs aren't my favorite. We have had NO leaks!

:yeahthatlove: I picked up a bag of the Kroger brand chlorine-free diapers and really liked them. Great price and no leaks.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC