Has anyone seen this new Maestro?

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Oh, so much nicer than the funky brown and green they have now! (Maybe not if you have a tan car, people who want to match their tan interiors have awfully limited choices, especially at BRU...)

Brianna

That would look soo pretty in my car! I do not need another car seat. I don't have kids. I do not need another car seat.

lovemy2kidstw

I like the color, but there's just something about the maestro that I don't like, I don't really know what it is. At least they are expanding their color palate.

cookie123

Oh, so much nicer than the funky brown and green they have now! (Maybe not if you have a tan car, people who want to match their tan interiors have awfully limited choices, especially at BRU...)

It's always best to get the gray interior when buying a car.:) Well, that and I personally don't care for tan interior. I prefer very dark gray/black. Dh's sister just got a beautiful new Edge with tan interior and it's all dirty looking already up by the handle above the passenger side door. Icky. I couldn't stand looking at that!

babyherder

I was hoping for more red than that. There already was maestro cover that's black and gray with red piping. I have it in my car. I really like it but I would like it sooooo much more if it was red with black piping.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
That's not red. It's black and grey with red piping and stitching. :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC