Harmony Folding Booster

Brigala

CPST Instructor
Can I just say how sad I am that the Harmony World Traveler booster is vaporware? I have an expired Harmony Folding Booster in my basement that I need to destroy. Not just for the folding capabilities, but for how narrow it is, I really want to replace it with another one just like it.

It's not like I *need* it. I'm fine with my RSTVs which fill the same need. But I really really liked that seat. I used it for carpooling for a while and it was the only booster that would fit in my narrow center 2nd row seating position, and sometimes the vest can be a hard sell for grade-school age kids who are used to boosters.

Who else keeps watching Harmony's website sadly, wishing this seat actually was available for purchase?

ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Can I just say how sad I am that the Harmony World Traveler booster is vaporware? I have an expired Harmony Folding Booster in my basement that I need to destroy. Not just for the folding capabilities, but for how narrow it is, I really want to replace it with another one just like it.

It's not like I *need* it. I'm fine with my RSTVs which fill the same need. But I really really liked that seat. I used it for carpooling for a while and it was the only booster that would fit in my narrow center 2nd row seating position, and sometimes the vest can be a hard sell for grade-school age kids who are used to boosters.

Who else keeps watching Harmony's website sadly, wishing this seat actually was available for purchase?
By the my kids were in boosters they had mostly outgrown it. Great idea. Wish it was taller. Though that's tricky obviously.

Brigala

CPST Instructor
By the my kids were in boosters they had mostly outgrown it. Great idea. Wish it was taller. Though that's tricky obviously.
Yeah, Aeryn actually never rode in it!! She was still in a harness about the same time that mine was expiring, and even if it hadn't expired she probably would have been at or near the height limit at that time. Alexandra would use one if I had it though, as she is MUCH smaller - only about 44" tall now at almost 6 years old. I used it for a Kindergartener that I was transporting from school to after-school day care. I sometimes had up to 5 kids in my SUV after school and it was awesome for that purpose as it would fit in my itty-bitty cargo area or on the floor behind my RF seat when not in use, along with a couple of backless boosters I used for the older kids.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member

COVID causalty, perhaps?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC