News Happy 15th Anniversary, Car-Seat.Org

Caviller

Thank you to all of our members and visitors for a great 15 years!

What did we look like 15 years ago? We started on ezboard (now Yuku) in April, 2001:

attachment.php

ADS

jjordan

Looking at the photo of the Britax seat at the top and thinking it doesn't look so old... but in another few years, my incoming college students will be the same age as that seat!

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Looking at the photo of the Britax seat at the top and thinking it doesn't look so old... but in another few years, my incoming college students will be the same age as that seat!

$15 Amazon gift card to the first person to reply with the exact carseat product name in the old logo:)

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Is it a Blue Plaid Britax Roundabout? Eta actually called cool blues?

I admit it's been a long time, but unless someone knows better, it's not a Roundabout. You don't have to guess the fashion, though!

You may guess again once anyone else has guessed:)

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Since I didn't spell it out in the original post, I'll let the edit go;-)

If you made a guess at all, send me your email address and I'll send you a small Amazon gift card as well! I'll see if I can come up with another forum trivia question too.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Contest!

Car-Seat.Org moved off the free ezboard forum system in early 2003.

Only ~68 remaining members are still in the database with a "join date" on or before the one year anniversary after the move to our current vBulletin forum. (Many others were purged later for inactivity).

Of those 68, only 12 have been active at Car-Seat.Org so far in 2016.

Of those 12, only 4 have never been a forum moderator/admin.

Trivia: One of these 4 members is among about 15 members who had their "join date" backdated to their original join date that was confirmed at ezboard. That member is currently the most tenured active member who has never been a moderator/admin. Another one of these 4 tenured, active members has a later join date, but may have actually registered on the new forum system first.

To avoid any confusion, simply name the three longest tenured active members (who have never been moderators/admins), in any order, and I'll give you a $15 Amazon USA or CA gift card! The winner may also elect to receive a Car-Seat.Org bumper sticker and mouse pad, now collector's items!

BONUS: If the winner with the first correct answer also happens to be one of these three longest-tenured, active members, I'll throw in up to $15 of swag from http://www.cafepress.com/carseat

Each person may guess once, no edits please. You may guess again only after at least one other member has guessed following your post. The first correct answer with all 3 active members in any order will win.

This requires a little bit of sleuthing. Not to mention some superfluous information and at least one "trick" member. I may reply at times with hints if needed.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC