In Search Of GUC Boys Keens

Lenae

I don't know if Keens run big or small, but Colton comfortably wears a 12 right now, so I'm thinking size 12, 13 if they run small. I want the sandal style, with the string and toggle and open sides.

ADS

zactayaus

Just wanted to say that I find they run slightly on the bigger side. So if he fits a 12 comfortably now I'd get him a 12 in the Keens.

Dillipop

I am also in search of a GUC pair of keens. However, the ones I'm looking for have to be IN my house somewhere. I hate that the kids can lose just about anything!

That said, yes, they run a little big. However, not to the point of not being able to use them. DS was in a 12.5 or 13 last summer and I got him 1's. He wore them all summer and they still fit this year. That is, if I can find them. He can still squeeze into his 13 sneakers as well, though I'm thinking they must be awfully tight. All this to say, you likely won't go wrong with either the 12 or 13.

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
I ended up buying some from Shoebuy (both size 9s for DS and 13s for DD). I got DS Whispers this year - I asked on keen's FB page why they were considered "girls" instead of Unisex, and they said the color offerings only - I got DS the grey and green and he LOVES them. They were $5 cheaper at Shoebuy ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC