Graco SnugRide 40 and stroller question

frugalmom

I was just looking at the Graco Snugride 40.

Has anyone heard any more on this or played around with it? I would love a review of it. I am thinking of it for baby number 4 on the way.

Does anyone know if this will fit in the Graco snap and go? And what about the Graco Duo glider?

Does this have more padding around the head vs a Graco Snugride 35?

Does anyone have more info on how much the seat weighs?

ADS

Mags462

To my knowledge it hasn't been released yet so i don't think you will find many answers to your questions until it hits store shelves and is available to buy :(

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
It only fits in strollers with the click connect feature. NOT in the current snugrider or any other graco stroller. When we put the SR40 on the floor (at BRU) last week, I tried it in a few gracos and yeah, we had to open up the CC stroller to sell it with. I assume they will come out with a new Snugrider that works with all their carseats, but it'll be labeled to work with the CC seats.

lovemybabybug

It has been released, I saw and played with it yesterday at BRU.
The girl pattern is so pretty!

It is not heavy at all, which I thought it would be, I think it weighs less than the KeyFit, definitely less than the Chaperone, Prodigy, Via. The headrest goes up and down, And it looks very narrow, like it would squish an older kids head and as far as I could tell the pillows on the headrest aren't removable. For some reason it looks "cramped". I didn't have my kid with me to try her in it. I will see if I can stop by again today with her. The concept is ok, but when I extended the base all the way it took SO much room! I don't think it would work too well for a small car with big drivers. I doubt it would work in my car, It took as much room as the Radian, and at least the Radian I can brace. It was displayed with a Graco stroller next to it, but I didn't put it in to see how it worked.

xursusmaritimusx

joolsplus3 said:
It only fits in strollers with the click connect feature. NOT in the current snugrider or any other graco stroller. When we put the SR40 on the floor (at BRU) last week, I tried it in a few gracos and yeah, we had to open up the CC stroller to sell it with. I assume they will come out with a new Snugrider that works with all their carseats, but it'll be labeled to work with the CC seats.

They have a snugrider elite coming out. Don't know when but it is on their site! It's click connect compatible.

frugalmom

They have a snugrider elite coming out. Don't know when but it is on their site! It's click connect compatible.

OH wow!!!

Thank you so much for that. I want this seat so badly, but was freaking out about a stroller to go with it.
I didn't want the other strollers as i am not a graco fan. the strollers are just nothing i have ever liked.
it is for sale on amazon already

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Graco-1793955-SnugRider-Elite/dp/B008OIPZW8"]Amazon.com: Graco SnugRider Elite: Baby[/ame]

lovemybabybug

I just went and took photos. It works with the baby trend snap and go stroller thing. It doesn't work with the keyfit caddy. It works with the snugrider elite definitely, they had it there. It also works with several of the Graco strollers (metrolite and the one hand fold one, forgot the name) are a definite yes. It works with mama's and papas sola also. There weren't any others with car seat adaptors for me to try. The shape kinda reminds me od the key fit.

frugalmom

I just went and took photos. It works with the baby trend snap and go stroller thing. It doesn't work with the keyfit caddy. It works with the snugrider elite definitely, they had it there. It also works with several of the Graco strollers (metrolite and the one hand fold one, forgot the name) are a definite yes. It works with mama's and papas sola also. There weren't any others with car seat adaptors for me to try. The shape kinda reminds me od the key fit.

Are you going to post pictures?

Does it for sure not fit in the Snugrider (reg)?

Do you know if it fits in Graco Duoglider stroller?

Do you know if it fits in Dynamo Lite Stroller?

Thank you.

lovemybabybug

Are you going to post pictures?

Does it for sure not fit in the Snugrider (reg)?

Do you know if it fits in Graco Duoglider stroller?

Do you know if it fits in Dynamo Lite Stroller?

Thank you.

They did not have the regular snugrider, so not sure on that. No to the Dynamo. It was right next to the metrolite and it did not fit. Not sure on the duoglider. I just grabbed the ones that were next to the snap and go frames which were the duolite, the one with the one hand fold and the dynamo.I will post the pics in a bit, however they are crummy cell phone pics.

AshleyCPST

CPS Technician
so i ran in our BRU this afternoon to check it out while we were out and put DD in it (12mos, 17lbs, 30in, unsure of shoulder height) and she had maybe just a tiny bit more than an inch above her head with the head rest all the way up and the seat as up right as it would go (granted this was on the floor in the store (DH was being an ass about missing football)....it didnt seem that much bigger to me? she definitely has more room than that in her Chaperone. i dont see how an average kid is going to make it to 2? am i missing something? haha

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC