Graco Size 4 Me 70 on Kids & Cribs FB page

ADS

Brianna

how old is a kid typically when they hit 40 inches tall?

A 50th percentile boy will reach 40 inches at 4 years old. J was 38 inches when he was newly 2, and he's had a growth spurt since then. The kid's hard to measure because he won't top running around!

java

wow, all over the place lol! We do you think I am corect to assume that DD will make it to 4 (or very close to it) before hitting 40 inches? Considering she is 2 and 30.5 inches and 19lbs....I think an 11.5 inch torso. She is pretty small.

Grr, when does this seat come out??

Brianna

Have you measured her recently? That would put her below the 5th percentile for height. See here for growth chart
If she stays below the 5th percentile, she could be 5 1/2 years old before she hits 40 inches. Growth chart for 2+ here

java

Have you measured her recently? That would put her below the 5th percentile for height. See here for growth chart
If she stays below the 5th percentile, she could be 5 1/2 years old before she hits 40 inches. Growth chart for 2+ here

I need to measure her again, but that should be very close. She still wears 12 mth zip up fleece sleepers for reference. She has been super low/off the charts forever

java

Just measured her, she has grown an inch!!! She is 31.5. I knew she was getting taller but I didn't expect that lol:D

She grew her inch in all torso....she has a 12 inch torso now too.

Brianna

Just measured her, she has grown an inch!!! She is 31.5. I knew she was getting taller but I didn't expect that lol:D

She grew her inch in all torso....she has a 12 inch torso now too.

She sure packs a lot of cuteness into 31.5 inches :) She's an ERF'ers dream!

jolynn6

Zoey will be 6 in oct 42ish inches 13in torso 34lbs
Taylor will be 2 in nov about 32-34ish inches 10 or 11in torso 25ish lbs.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC