GONE!

arly1983

GONE

This is a replacement seat I received from Graco last week. It was used for 6 short trips over 3 days. It is in like new condition, I can find no signs of wear or use. Never involved in an accident or dropped or cleaned. As far as I can tell, the buckle is fine and much much better than the buckle that was on the previous seat. DOM is 10/2012. I do not have the original box but I have a maestro box I can mail it in. Warrenty card is included. All original parts and manuals are included. We are a smoke/pet free home.

Asking $95 plus exact shipping.

I am in Georgia so east coast is going to be cheapest. I will check USPS, FedEx, and UPS to see what is the cheapest shipping. I could possibly meet up with someone local.

I am not looking for trades-I have a surplus of seats as it is. :rolleyes:

IMAG0558_zpse10de3d8.jpg

IMAG0561_zpsd7d1aeb9.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

arly1983

Re: Like New Aires Size4Me-$95 plus shipping

What's local? How far from savannah?

Sent from my DROIDX using Car-Seat.Org

I am a good 3+ hours from Savannah. I don't think I would want to go quite that far. :( However, I am getting a shipping estimate of $22 which is pretty cheap.

jgomez411

I totally wish I had the funds for this right now! I live just north of Atlanta so I wouldn't even have to ship very far!!

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member

Do you have a Greyhound station? Shipping there tends to be much cheaper...

arly1983

Do you have a Greyhound station? Shipping there tends to be much cheaper...

Thanks for the tip! :)

I just checked and its showing about the same as USPS for the two locations I have so far. I am betting it would be cheaper if I were shipping much farther away though.

arly1983

Ok, I am putting this on hold for now. I can't ship it until this weekend anyway and I am not sure if I want to bother with shipping it.

wnkw

Ok, I am putting this on hold for now. I can't ship it until this weekend anyway and I am not sure if I want to bother with shipping it.

Did we talk private message before? Im. Im between sav and Macintosh then south.

Sent from my DROIDX using Car-Seat.Org

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC