Question Girly keyfit cover?

amelia

First I will start off saying that yes I know this is a bit ridiculous and a first world problem so thank you for indulging me :). I have a Chicco Keyfit from DS2 and we are having baby number 3, a girl after two boys. I had my heart set on a pink girly cover and intended to buy a bella replacement cover. Of course it is discontinued now and I haven't had any luck buying a used one (or at least just the head and body pillows even). I do not really like the foxy cover and am considering the Lilla (no pink but polka dots). Does anyone know if Chicco has any new covers coming out in girl colors? Or any suggestions? I tried looking for Bokoo covers but they went out of business too.

ADS

Carolinadaisy

First I will start off saying that yes I know this is a bit ridiculous and a first world problem so thank you for indulging me :). I have a Chicco Keyfit from DS2 and we are having baby number 3, a girl after two boys. I had my heart set on a pink girly cover and intended to buy a bella replacement cover. Of course it is discontinued now and I haven't had any luck buying a used one (or at least just the head and body pillows even). I do not really like the foxy cover and am considering the Lilla (no pink but polka dots). Does anyone know if Chicco has any new covers coming out in girl colors? Or any suggestions? I tried looking for Bokoo covers but they went out of business too.

I'm not sure on new girly covers coming out. I do have a green and tan Bokoo cover that I won't be needing. PM me if any interest. Posting on swap board soon.

Spam

I have a kf30 in Aster, it's really pretty pink. Bella covers pop up on ebay from time to time. I have fingers crossed I'll get to use the Aster after four boys ;)

aporthole

I just got the Lilla KF (for a boy). It is cute. I plan to resell it once we are done with it in about a year so I wanted somewhat gender neutral.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC