FS: Pair of Recaro Signos in Desert Sand

southpawboston

I'm offering up my two matched Recaro Signos. These were purchased new by me in 10/07 and expire in 10/13. So basically a year+ left. They are in excellent condition, never in an accident (as a driver of 26 years, I haven't been in a car crash in 21 years!). All original parts and accessories included, except the original box: user manuals, harness pads, toddler pillow, etc. Covers were just washed. No stains or rips, but the microfiber covers do show some minor signs of use, and some of the sewn on warning labels are starting to unravel.

Harness splitter recall kit has been installed on both seats.

Owned by a longstanding forum member, so you know they were used right and taken care of.

$25 each for local pickup only in the Boston area. I won't ship because it's not worth it at this price.

Contact me off-list if interested: atutter@gmail.com

DSCF6657.JPG

DSCF6658.JPG

DSCF6659.JPG

DSCF6660.JPG

ADS

arly1983

Would you be willing to let me pay $25 plus shipping for one of the covers? I am pretty disparate for one and they are so expensive new.

southpawboston

Would you be willing to let me pay $25 plus shipping for one of the covers? I am pretty disparate for one and they are so expensive new.

I could probably do this but I have no idea what shipping would be. I could stuff it into a flat-rate box and give you a rate that way. Let me know.

I have the black hip padding ffs if anyone needs it, I forgot to send it with my signo when I sold it

What's ffs? I think Recaro refers to this as the toddler pillow or cushion or something-or-other. My seats have them, they're just not shown in the pictures.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC