Frontier Clicktight

MUTigers

Anyone know when the Meadow cover might be back in stock places? It seems that Walmart is the only place I can find it (and one on Amazon that's super expensive). I have a coupon code for diapers.com so I was really hoping to order from them but they haven't had it for over a month now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ADS

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
My understanding is that the Meadow was one of the Limited Edition colors and will be gone once retailers sell out. If you really want a Meadow Clicktight, I'd scoop up that Walmart one fast.

From the carseatblog update at the ABC Expo:

"Limited Edition Frontier CT fashions – Liberty Sapphire, Meadow, and Concord are selling out fast—and when they’re gone, they’re gone forever. If you’ve been planning to purchase a Frontier ClickTight in any of these fashions, don’t wait much longer."

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
When I ordered mine from Buy Buy Baby, I was able to use one of their 20% off coupons. You may need to order over the phone or in person to be able to use the coupon.

http://www.buybuybaby.com/store/pro...rty-meadow/1044013462?Keyword=britax+frontier

Good luck! :)

You can also sign up for mobile (text) 20% off coupons that are automatically good for either online or in-store purchases. I think it took a couple days after signing up before I got my first one, though.

MUTigers

Thanks guys! We can get other colors from Diapers.com for about $225 or the blue from Albee baby for $233. As much as I like the green I like cheaper better!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC