Free Boulevard 70 with purchase of 5 other Britax products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meg

Yep, mine came with the upc. The box had been opened, but everything had been intact. I bought an open & resealed. Maybe look for one that is open & resealed versus visible box damage as if someone removes the upc it would more than likely fall under this description,

Mine was an "open & resealed" item. :mad: It never crossed my mind that the UPC label would be cut off of it.. so annoyed.

ADS

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Is it okay to sell our UPCs in swap?

Generally, as long as it is legal (including any legal restrictions in the disclaimers of a rebate/promotion), we don't police swap listings unless they are otherwise contrary to the swap rules or forum terms of service.

hunypooh77

How can you tell that the UPC is no good? Is the UPC # different from the more recent carseat UPCs? I'm asking b/c I traded off another forum for a UPC and can't tell if it's good.

Sign up on the Britax registry rewards site and you can go in and check UPCs and kinda check off what you have

hunypooh77

I am open to swapping, buying...whatever. If someone posts on swap I am definately interested. I need to get a seat within the next year, and so far I only have a stroller UPC since the one I swapped for on a different site turned out to be no good :(

love-pink

hunypooh77 said:
I am open to swapping, buying...whatever. If someone posts on swap I am definately interested. I need to get a seat within the next year, and so far I only have a stroller UPC since the one I swapped for on a different site turned out to be no good :(

I put my post in swap and also listed my blvd 70 too ;)

MFatt16

I got my BLVD from NBD yesterday. UPC intact, I am not collecting these if anyone wants it.

Disregard, It's taken.

Last edited:

Lilybug1

hi, I hate to beg but I pretty much all set for my UPCs except that now I remembered (after searching my garage) that I left my Frontier box at the installers. This was about a month ago so no way they still have it. If anyone has an extra carseat UPC, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks.

Cryssy Jane

I posted on swap, but if anyone happens to have a stroller UPC I'd greatly appreciate it. I've been posting on local cl and such and have acquired all the other UPCs for this besides the stroller. A client of mine has a little one who at almost 5 months has outgrown her baby trend bucket and I'm trying to get this so I can pay it forward and donate it to this family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC