FR85 Livia at Target

twinmommy126

I think this Target baby gear sale goes until 3/3, I just got a FR85 Livia for $197, the starting price is $202(I used a $5 off coupon, got free shipping and 5% for using my Target red card but had to pay tax) I can't wait for Thursday when it gets here!! :D

ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
(Well, crap. They changed it to $10/$100! Still better.)

ETA: No, NOT better, with tax. Crud. Re-ordering from Amazon.

twinmommy126

I swear when I looked at Amazon just last night, it said $224 for Livia. Now it is $202 as well? Is that how much you got it for? A few weeks ago when I first started looking for convertible harness/boosters, I saw it at Target for $190 but passed while I was deciding which colors I wanted for my twins (getting Maui Blue for DS) and convincing DH these would be the last car seats we will need. Kicking myself now lol. :p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC