News Foonf Info. Check it out

kidzndogz

An Aurora said:
Clek said it was an Enclave.

Oh..der. Just re read it properly. I was about 1 minute post waking up and uh, shouldn't type on here if I can't read something thoroughly eh? So maybe there is still hope. ;)

ADS

Laurelz

April said:
My DH just said "you used to make noises like that when you looked at ME. It is a nice looking seat.....wait $500???!! I'll buy you a framed picture of one"

I don't care. I need one of these. Its just so damn nice looking.

Hahahaha! That price tag IS ridiculous. Cute seat but I'd rather have my Radian for that price. It does look huge rf'ing.

bbartlettnfld

Interesting that the minimum for RF is 25ins and 14lbs and 6 months. Don't see that often on a convertible seat, though it makes sense as there are a number of convertible seats that do not fit newbs well, though are rated from 5 lbs.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I am not impressed. It looks cool and sleek but is ridiculously priced and up so high on the base. That's partially why I disliked my MA70. I think I'll stick with Radians that are more than half the price.

luckyclov

The only reservation I have is that it sits up awfully high on that base. I'm wondering if this could be a concern at all for older, taller kids
I can't get over how high it sits. I mean, yowza. I had high hopes (and wants) for the Foonf, but it just won't work in my vehicle (to my standards). I drive a minivan, but my vehicle requires the seats to be all the way back if using lower anchors (which I will be until the limit), which puts a good portion of it "behind" the door. Loading and unloading my toddler in/out of a MA70 was nearly a tear-drawing-swear-inducing experience every single time. Which is why we moved to an RXT. Loading and unloading with that profile and my wild toddler is dreamy.

Gah. Wait and see. Wait and see.

love-pink

It puts your child's body right in the widow area :( Just my opinion but I like my child to have the door as an extra barrier of protection. In my head it protects them that much more from outside objects.

There is probably no evidence to back that up, just my rationalizing. I'd rather have a car door between my child and an object vs a window between my child and an object.

robbertbobbert

I'm guessing this has been brought up before, but the Foonf looks SO much like this seat to me. Am I crazy??

Picture28-1.png

(Obviously I got this image from www.carseat.se)

lovemybabies924

I really want this seat but a tfp should get dd2 rf until 4 and a radian should last forever haha

Sent from my iPod touch, sorry for any auto-correct typos!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC