Fllo at Babies R Us

cookie123

They had one on display there today. I was shocked! I'd like to try it in my car again but my shoulder is acting up so I didn't do it today.

My DD and I were just window shopping. She doesn't want to get anything until she knows the baby's sex. Anyway, It's still on my list. Although now I've been thinking maybe when Griff outgrows the Peg I'll forward face him. He will be 3 next month and he's still got some room. If he makes it to 3.5 I'll be pretty happy.

ADS

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Cookie were you at the BRU in Woodbury? If so, I was there today too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cookie123

Yes I was! I was there around 3:00 - 4:00 I'd say. Poor DD was overwhelmed with all she'd seen there and at Buy Buy Baby. And I don't think she's going along with my car seat plan. It's all about looks for her. Ha ha!

Hey, did you see me?

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I was there earlier -- around 11, I think. I love how busy it is now that the trade-in is starting! I had a small group of parents gather around me as I was explaining the differences between the MySize and the Contender to a couple with an 18-month old.

Andrew, the guy who is in charge of the car seat section there, knows me by name now. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

allmyboyz

We don't have them at our BRU. Any retailers that either have displays or allow free returns? I wanted to compare the more suede like fabrics with the ones that aren't from what I see online like the thunder and slate.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
If you buy it from babiesrus.com, you can return it to the store, even if they don't have it in store, same as target, probably even walmart, their website has a surprising selection.

allmyboyz

No one carried the smoother fabric so ended up on diapers.com. Will have to ship back one of them so hopefully goes back into the box like it came lol.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC