• Bring the Radian on the plane and rent another seat upon arrival

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buy the Safeguard Go and bring the Coccoro on the plane

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Something else (explain)

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

jubgulia

Wow, thanks everyone! I think we have a layover on the big island and then on to Maui.

Here are my current thoughts of our options, not wanting to spend any more money than we have to. We will probably just bring the Radian and Coccoro and hope that there are extra seats on one or both flights. If not, we can gate check the Coccoro and hope they are nice to it. What makes the Scenera better to bring than the Coccoro? I'd rather not spend more money on a Scenera if the Coccoro will probably be fine.

The other option is than my mom offered to buy the Go in exchange for Radian for her car. (DS1 will outgrow the SS2 sometime soon and she doesn't have tether anchors in her car.) I'm just not sure that I want the Go to be DS1's permanent seat since I have nowhere to try it out first. Does that make sense?

ADS

LEAW

Well my suggestion, the reason for the Scenara was if your older child could use it on the plane and pack the Radian in the overhead (to avoid being tossed by baggage mishandlers).

I have no idea if your bigger child will fit in the Coccoro, if he/she will, then yes, take that set for the larger child for the plane, and set the Radian for the baby, and the Radian can go in the overhead bin just fine ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC