favorite infant seats

Jocey'sMommy

We are ttc and have a chaperon BUT I am itching for a second seat and I am intrigued by a few of the newer seats on the market. What are your dream infant seats? Why do you like them?

I have been looking at the nuna pipa, cybex, and b-safe 35 elite

as always the pull of the coccoro is strong as well lol

ADS

jordansmom

LOVE our nuna pipa! I transitioned our 11 month old out of last month and into our Peg Convertible. I miss it badly! I ended up putting it in my secondary vehicle and find myself taking it more often and dealing with a tight three across just so I can put her in that seat.
I had a problem with my cover rubbing bare where it meets the seat back and customer service sent me a new one. They actually redesigned the cover a bit because of this problem.

tmahanes

I have the Aton Q and was shocked as the how compact it is front to back. I don't know about side to side because I have a huge back seat but I have it installed with LATCH next to a Frontier 90 Clicktight and they are not touching.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

bnsnyde

Chaperone!

I tried a Graco 40 for new baby this time as my old seat expired. I like it and it seems just as good (but straps seem a little wide for newbie). The Chaperone straps always seemed narrow, but actually that was good for a snug fit!

I have an Aton 2 but Graco 40 is much easier to use for me! I even install a base daily and it's easy.

Jocey'sMommy

So apparently the nuna pipa is a better fit for preemies but doesn't have a no-rethread harness and is bigger front to back. I need to search for a width comparison for them. The Nuna Pipa would have been my ideal seat if it had a no rethread harness. I am spoiled by them now:p

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
So apparently the nuna pipa is a better fit for preemies but doesn't have a no-rethread harness and is bigger front to back. I need to search for a width comparison for them. The Nuna Pipa would have been my ideal seat if it had a no rethread harness. I am spoiled by them now:p

See, I love the kinesthetic experience of rethreading the harness on our Aton 2. I love flipping out the LSP each time too. Don't even get me started on how often I look for excuses to install it baseless with the European belt path. Not sure if that makes me a car seat nerd or just a weirdo, but it's the little details that I enjoy most about that seat.

Jocey'sMommy

See, I love the kinesthetic experience of rethreading the harness on our Aton 2. I love flipping out the LSP each time too. Don't even get me started on how often I look for excuses to install it baseless with the European belt path. Not sure if that makes me a car seat nerd or just a weirdo, but it's the little details that I enjoy most about that seat.

I have considered a coccoro too JUST for the european belt route :dance:

Mirandagrate

Absolutely LOVE the Aton Q! It fits in the third row of my expedition behind the captains chair, no problem! It fits lo wonderfully too!
Posted via Mobile Device

Piggles

My 'dream car' seat would definitely be the new Britax Roemer Max Fix II Reboarder! The price is quite high for a car seat but it has won soo many tests and is considered as the safest car seat in Germany. I'm not sure if stores have it already outside of Europe, but I ordered it on prams.net.
Other car seats I really are the Cybex Sirona and a few models from Axkid for older children.

12199p2.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC