Contest Evenflo Titan 65/SureRide Giveaway Entry Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADS

Holly

This seat looks really awesome, and I love the affordable price!
I'd love to try this out with the baby!

selenke

giveaway (moved from Carseats to Giveaway thread)

I am trying to reply to your post, and I am registered....but it says I don't have permission to reply! Thanks for the giveaway anyways though :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Re: giveaway (moved from Carseats to Giveaway thread)

I am trying to reply to your post, and I am registered....but it says I don't have permission to reply! Thanks for the giveaway anyways though :)

Hi selenke, I apologize for the inconvenience. The reason you were unable to post is because you have not confirmed your email address. Please check your inbox, spam and trash folders for a confirmation email from Car-Seat.Org and click the link to confirm it. In the mean time, we have moved your post to the only current giveaway thread we have at the moment. Thank you and welcome to Car-Seat.Org!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC