Evenflo SureRide 65 on Amazon

Irishmama

I don't think this has been posted, so I thought I'd share. Amazon has the SureRide 65 in pink, in case anyone is wanting pink, and a different black/gray pattern. Both are $99 with free shipping and free returns. I think the pink is kinda cute.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Evenflo-Sureride-Convertible-Seat-Nicole/dp/B00AJSISAC/ref=sr_1_sc_1_m?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1357384111&sr=1-1-spell&keywords=evenflo+sure+ride+dlx"]Amazon.com: Evenflo Sureride 65 Dlx Convertible Car Seat, Nicole: Baby[/ame]

Hope that helps someone!

ADS

whiteyacht

Interesting that the gray has the old buckle and the pink has the new, awful one. I've thought about getting this when baby is out of his On Board, because by the time he reaches the silly 37 inch limit, I could just put him in his brother's CA and then flip it FF for that brother. But the buckle on our Nautilus just keeps getting worse, so I hesitate to buy anything that might have the same kind!

D&L's-mommy

I never saw this seat before. looks great for the price. ANyone have any measurements on it?
nevermind, I found a thread on here talking about it, it's got crazy low rf measurements considering how large the seat is

megan.amarice

I didn't know it would come in pink! I'm going to get one for DD, who has pretty much outgrown her MyRide rfing but is so squirrelly I'd like to have her harnessed till she's 6 or so. I'm hoping it'll fit in a future 3 across as well.

Phineasmama

It would be great as a travel seat! It's very light.

Still don't think the top harness slot would ever be usable, the harness is way too short. But my almost 6 year old was nowhere near the top slot so oh well!

Phineasmama

I never saw this seat before. looks great for the price. ANyone have any measurements on it?
nevermind, I found a thread on here talking about it, it's got crazy low rf measurements considering how large the seat is

The bottom three harness slots can only be used for RFing, and then there is a large gap and 3 more slots that are for FFing only.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC