ETA on Size 4 Me 70?

armywife12

Estimated arrival according to tracking is Thursday!!! :D
I'm sure I will have it installed by Friday evening ((im letting DD use baby's stuff with dolls prior to baby arrival to avoid jealousy n such!!)) So I will have pictures (with a baby doll) soon!!!! :)

Did it get there yet? I'm SO eager to see pics and measurements

ADS

MyTwoSons

I've been emailing back and forth with BuyBuyBaby CS since the 15th trying to find out when it will be in their stores. So far no one seems to know anything about it, despite the fact that Gracos site has said "coming soon to a BBB near you" for several weeks now. The last I heard (a couple of days ago) they were forwarding my inquiry to the buyer for more information....we'll see. :shrug-shoulders:

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I spoke with my BBB early last week and they had contacted Graco about the seat. Apparently another customer had inquired. They will be getting it in early June, in the pattern on the BRU site. I need to call them again as this is #1 on my list but I don't want to order is sight unseen. I'm very, very close to getting it from Kids-N-Cribs though... I just know I could get it cheaper from BBB (coupon and gift card gas discount) and I'd really prefer to see it before purhasing.

Does anyone know the KnC return policy? I could look it up but I'm lazy :p

Spam

knc is 30 day, but you have to pay return shipping. I'm anxious, but really want to see it in first and would like a different cover. Apparently the Target version is going to be different? This is from babybargains...

Comments: Coming in August, Graco plans to release a new convertible seat, the Size 4 Me 70. This $179 retail seat will have a 5 point harness for kids up to 70 lbs. It will also feature an eight-position adjustable headrest, a no-rethread harness and a multi-position recline feature. <snipped>. This seat is positioned between the MyRide and the SmartSeat.

Last edited:
C

CarSeatLvr

Samantha has the seat, she text me pictures of it rear facing with her 4 year old in it with ROOM TO GROW! It looks amazing. I need a second seat and this is top on my list as of now, just waiting for target to get it so I can get my 5% discount :)

samantha.jo88

Sorry everyone! It took me a little longer to get it installed securely than I thought it would....
The seat is AMAZING! I love everything about it, no real complisnts at all..baby isn't here yet, so not sure how it will fit a newborn yet.
In the manual for RF mode it says absolutely nothing about not being able to use it with the headrest in the highest position! But the highest position foe the headrst is quite tall so I don't forsee many people needing to use it RF in the highest position. I drive a 2004 trailblazer ext and the the seat fits wonderfully RF! The no retread harness self adjusts by the headrest positioning. The manual as well as stickers on the sides of the seat are all color coded and easy to understand making the seat EXTREMELY user friendly!!!

I am currently only available to upload photos from my phones internet, so not sire how to do so here, but if you go on Graco Children Products Facebook page I uploaded 2 pictures of my 4 yr 9 months old daughter comfortably RF in the seat at 37 lbs and 2 or 3 more hwadrsst positions growing room!! :) Absolutely no regrets ordering the seat online before it was released in the store!!!

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Thanks! I'll go look at the Graco FB in just a minute. Could I get you to do a couple of measurements for me? One I need is shell height - from where kiddos bum would sit to the to of the head. Also, the width at the cup holder (I'm guessing this is the 18.5) and the height of the cup holder - ie, the distance from the vehicle seat to the cup holder.

Obviously, I'm attempting to puzzle this next to something... I can put it in a non-puzzling spot but I'd so prefer it puzzled!

ETA: I can't find the photos on the Graco FB. Any chance you could put them here on the board? You could do it via a photobucket app, maybe, if you can't do it through the c-s.o app. Or maybe text/email them to someone who can post them here?

Last edited:

4boysmom

I am currently only available to upload photos from my phones internet, so not sire how to do so here, but if you go on Graco Children Products Facebook page I uploaded 2 pictures of my 4 yr 9 months old daughter comfortably RF in the seat at 37 lbs and 2 or 3 more hwadrsst positions growing room!! :) Absolutely no regrets ordering the seat online before it was released in the store!!!

I can't find these pictures anywhere on the page...

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
I have one and will be unboxing it today. Any specific questions I might be able to answer in advance?

Jessimamma

I have one and will be unboxing it today. Any specific questions I might be able to answer in advance?

I would like to know how it puzzles next to a Nauti!! if you have a Nauti lol
I am hoping to purchase one next week....if it seems like it will be a fit for my car & baby!

How easy is the harness to tighten with a baby in it? this is the main complaint I have out of almost every seat I've had.

Pictures!!!!! Please!!!!!

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
I have only an Argos. I might have time to put it adjacent to one in a Prius if that would help, but the Prius is fairly narrow so might not be a good indicator.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC