Double Stroller Recs?

Chely7425

I am looking for a new stroller sometime in the next 6ish months. We currently have the Graco double stroller (Quatro Tour Duo I think) that fits with our infant seat but it is huge and heavy and yeah. I have a 28 month old, a 14 month old and one due in October. We aren't planning anymore, so we need a stroller that is good for older kids as well as a 4-6 month old. It is also important that it folds up relatively small (for a double). I really like the P&T one where the extra seat is kind of attached under the first? But I don't know.. help please!

ADS

MarathonMama

I have a P&T Vibe and I do like it a lot! The best bonus: it can be a double or a single. When I don't have the older 2 with me, I can still use it for the baby ... so only 1 stroller needed in my trunk ;)

I see there is the Explorer now from P&T ... and it allows using the bucket up top and the older toddler down below (which previous models don't allow, but it does "work"). We got the Vibe because the Dash was recalled and that is the one we planned on getting. I bought it when YDD was 8wks old and my ODD was 2.5y. FWIW, my kids never complained about not being able to see when in the doubles attachment in toddler mode ... in fact, the often fought over who got to sit there ;)

Totally depends on your lifestyle and what's important to you. Some prefer the kids to be side by side so they can interact.

Chely7425

The stroller we have now isn't side by side so I don't think that would be a problem.. Like you said I really love that is can be a single or a double! I am thinking it will get us to being done with strollers because of that :D Are there different P&T models that have the doubles attachment? What are the differences? I don't need anything SUPER fancy..

MarathonMama

There are several different models that have the doubles attachment. The Classic, The Sport, The Explorer (I think it replaced the Dash), and The Vibe ... with the Classic being the most economic (and the least amount of features). I'm not sure if the Explorer is more than the Vibe as it's new. I really like some of the features on the Explorer and wish it was around when we bought ours.

We don't use ours for running (it's not recommended anyway) but we do a lot of walking and also need it for all terrains - snow, sand/beach, grass/fields, trails, gravel roads, etc.

In Canada we have more limited options, but there are several types of strollers on the market now to accomodate 2 children (or more). Heck, even Britax has one now!

Chely7425

I wonder if there are any stores around here that carry them.. What kind of features have you found important in your double strollers?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC