Doll carseat w/latch and crash-tested

bnsnyde

There is a doll carseat in One Step Ahead that is latch compatible and crash-tested. Not sure for safety for the child or the doll? LOL

It was really cool! I mean, latch and crash testing??? Wow.
I always lamented that doll carseats were junky and not good imitations of the real thing.

ADS

katymyers

Isn't that the Joovy one? It is very cool, I'd like to get Ella one someday. She's got a cheap infant doll carrier from Target that actually isn't horrible. It's a three point harness with an actual buckle, it reminds me of a European seat lol.

Ali

Joovy has an infant seat with base as well as a FF harnessed seat. Both can be installed with seatbelt or latch. We have both and DD loves them still.

Hazelandlucy

That is so cool! Although ruins my excuse to have a Maxi Cosi Mico in my car (like I think Joolsplus3 got for her daughter!), lol.

NVMBR02

Joovy has an infant seat with base as well as a FF harnessed seat. Both can be installed with seatbelt or latch. We have both and DD loves them still.

We have both and love them too! We also have one of the old doll turbo booster seats, dd1 loved that booster for her AG dolls. It is waiting for dd2.

Kobain's Mommy

We have the whole Joovy baby doll set (both seats, stroller, and playpen) plus the Graco booster. Love them all!

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
That is so cool! Although ruins my excuse to have a Maxi Cosi Mico in my car (like I think Joolsplus3 got for her daughter!), lol.

Hahahah! Yeah, I got the Joovy FF seat years ago for like $12, and have never seen them that cheap again, the $45 Mico seemed like a good deal in comparison (open box return, manager markdown, coupon, employee discount, maybe even some rewards bucks to get it that cheap, lol).

The Tolly Tots Turbo Booster was awesome, too, I wish my kids hadn't somehow destroyed it...

Oh, I think the crash testing weight on the Joovys is like, 3.5 pounds? Definitely doll-weight (the LATCH is kind of...not as solid, as real LATCH)

sb518

I just bought DD a second Joovy infant seat for Xmas. I will post a pic of how it comes out of the box when she is at school. It's in a plastic bag just like a real car seat, with a LATCH strap, locking clip, and instruction booklet. Cutest.thing.EVER!!!! It looks like you're pulling out a legit infant carseat from the box.

Kobain's Mommy

I don't have any buckled in the car of the infant seat.

390752_10151012139790425_307632487_n.jpg

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC