Does COWMOOFLAGE white have brown streaks through it???

equilibrium

Just received my replacement cover for my seat. They sent a click and safe one (not my version) and also most of the white has faint brown lines throughout. I thought maybe from crinkled up/dust. Does your cover have this?

Will be emailing them back right away as it's been one thing and another for my replacement seat!

Also, since we normally use a Paisley cover-does the plush get all gross and harder to clean?

ADS

canadiangie

Yes, there's sort of a taupe colour in the cow cover. :)

I don't find plush covers show more dirt. They also wash up beautifully on gentle/cold hang to dry, and stay cozier in winter, and tend to breathe a bit more in the summer. I really love plush covers.

equilibrium

Thank you! I really wanted the plush cover so I think it will stay. But, I am worried about it saying Click and Safe since my seat is not CS and I don't want to confuse others who may use this with my son (grama!).

hrice

Thank you! I really wanted the plush cover so I think it will stay. But, I am worried about it saying Click and Safe since my seat is not CS and I don't want to confuse others who may use this with my son (grama!).

Most gmas, or parents for that matter, would have no idea what the "click n safe" feature is. They will think it means click the tongues in the buckle and your kiddo is safe!

Athena

Also, since we normally use a Paisley cover-does the plush get all gross and harder to clean?

Not at all! On our Britax seats, we've had only plush covers and, although we've only recently acquired cowmoo so I cannot speak about that cover specifically yet, our others have stayed very clean and washed very well (in the washer, even though they say hand wash :eek:, but I don't have to wash them very often). After over a year of use as our primary seat, our RA55 cover looked like new. (I hope the cowmoo holds up as well, but I am a little concerned about all the white.) In contrast, the cover on our Nautilus does not seem to be holding up nearly as well. :(

equilibrium

I didn't even think to take the patch off. My concern is that if I pass it along or sell to a family member or such-it doesn't have a correct cover. Not that I think I would ever get rid of it but since it was made this month...I have it for an extra year now! (My replacement seat was an Aug 2010 manu date)

VoodooChile

We have a Cowmoo cover on one of our Marathons, and it has some tan on it. We've loved the plush--really soft, comfy for ds, easy to clean. The Cowmoo in particular seems to hide dirt really well!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC