Diono Monterey 2 car seat in a land rover discovery

N

NBH

Hi.
I’m trying to buy a car seat for my 3.5 year old who is now 103cm and very narrow! She has outgrown her current car seat. I’m not sure whether the Diono Monterey 2 car seat would fit in a landrover discovery 2010 model or a bmw 3 series M-sport.
Could anyone advise?
Many thanks

ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Hi.
I’m trying to buy a car seat for my 3.5 year old who is now 103cm and very narrow! She has outgrown her current car seat. I’m not sure whether the Diono Monterey 2 car seat would fit in a landrover discovery 2010 model or a bmw 3 series M-sport.
Could anyone advise?
Many thanks
Hi! The Monterey is a high back booster only and not appropriate for a 3 year old. We'd love to help you choose an appropriate seat. What's your budget, what's her weight, and which seat has she outgrown?

N

NBH

Hi. She’s currently in a Britax Romer (can’t remember the model but it has a harness and is fixed with isofix. She’s around 13kg
Thanks

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Are you in the UK?

If so, I would generally advise a rear-facing seat if your vehicle doesn't have tether anchors. If you have tether anchors, you have more options forward facing.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC