Diono angle adjuster

ADS

Jessica61624

Brigala said:
Do you suppose if ALL of us started searching the term "Diono Angle Adjuster" on Amazon several times a day over the next few days, that would make them order it faster? :)

I think we should all email them.

Brigala

CPST Instructor
Good thinking. I am sending them this message under Placing an Order --> Product Information or Availability.

Hi! There is a car seat accessory made by Diono for their Radian car seats that has just become available. It is called the Diono Angle Adjuster. The company has confirmed that it is now available for retailers to order. I hope you will carry this item SOON. I need at least two of them right away. I would rather order from Amazon but I will order with whoever has the product available for order or pre-order first. Please consider adding this item right away. Thank you.

tam_shops

Nothing as of 10pm tonight...

Will Amazon have the best price and/or that free super saver shipping, even if I have to buy something else?

I'm Canadian w/ American shipping and a Toyota! LOL

tam

Brigala

CPST Instructor
I hope so. I have Amazon Mom so if Amazon carries it I should be able to get free shipping. That's why I hope to order it from there.

Babycatalog.com has indicated before that they plan to carry it... it's not there yet tonight, though, I checked. I'll pay shipping if I have to.

jeminijad

I sent an email as well.

Can't wait till people start getting theirs and we can see how it affects the angle in different vehicles.

jjordan

Do you suppose if ALL of us started searching the term "Diono Angle Adjuster" on Amazon several times a day over the next few days, that would make them order it faster? :)

When I typed in "diono" to amazon last night, one of the phrases that popped up automatically was "diono angle." So apparently there have been a good number of searches already!

mkmama

I emailed amazon asking about it...they said if i didnt find what i was looking for there was a place to suggest new products...let me get email...

From the content of you e-mail message I can understand how interested you are in obtaining this item "Diono Angle Adjuster."

I've checked our website and see that currently we do not have the item on our website.

We do not know when this item will be available for purchase on our web site in the future.

I will be sure to pass your message on to the appropriate department in our company for consideration so that they can make arrangements to avail this item. Customer feedback like yours is very important in helping us continue to improve the selection and service we provide.

I would suggest checking our web site from time to time to see if this item is available from us or from another seller.

Also I'd ask you to submit the product feedback on our website. At the very bottom of the page you'll find a Feedback box with the message "Did you find what you were looking for?." That will allow you to submit a product suggestion.

Do a search...i just searched 'diono'..then there is a little button at almost the bottom of that page. Maybe if we all do that that will get them on the ball.

Brigala

CPST Instructor
You got a much more helpful reply than I did. This is what I got:

Hello,

I searched our website for Diono Radian car seats for you and found this item--I hope it's what you're looking for:

http://www.amazon.com/Diono-RadianRXT-Convertible-Seat-Storm/dp/B005MQRAXM

More helpful tips are available here:

http://www.amazon.com/help/search

It did go on to suggest the same product search request link that yours did. But it is pretty clear that the person who read my email didn't really read it. :p

Keeanh

Spammed Amazon for ya, even though I'm in Canada. I guess all us Canadians better start getting after Snugglebugz & TRU :D.

LOL Brigala, very helpful indeed :p.

Brigala

CPST Instructor
Maybe babycatalog will be more on the ball than Amazon for this one...

Thanks for checking back! Looks like we havem't brought in all Diono accessories yet. Items are being added as they arrive but I don't have a specific date for the Angle Adjuster at this time. I will pass your request on to the buyers!

Liza
BabyCatalog.com

Originally Posted by Brigala
Diono says they're available to retailers now. When can we order from you? I have to be honest; I'll probably order from whoever can get it to me fastest. I'm impatient!

tam_shops

Has Snugglebugz said when they are getting it? I was told by our local store it'd be January, best case scenario. I was planning on ordering Amazon and then going down to pick it up! Yeah to living close enough to the border!

tam

Pixels

They are which is why the new rxt covers could fit the old xtsls but not the other way around. The new headwings are steel lined and have eps foam. They are thicker and sturdier.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

The old headwings are steel lined and have EPS foam, too.

Based on pictures NannyMom posted on FB, the covers aren't interchangable at all. Snaps are in different locations and the cover is a different size. The new cover is substantially smaller in places.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
The old headwings are steel lined and have EPS foam, too.

Based on pictures NannyMom posted on FB, the covers aren't interchangable at all. Snaps are in different locations and the cover is a different size. The new cover is substantially smaller in places.

I hope you are right. I would hate to think that I bought a new seat for no reason.

StillThankful

These new seats are coming out with more and more safety features every year! We are going to see seats with steel (already in use) titanium, diamond, carbon fiber, graphene, spider silk, nonNewtonian plastics, & ARPRO one day!.....and YES, I'll get one of them:p

mom of six

So why doesn't Diono just put them up for sale on their own website? They of all folks should already have them in stock.:confused:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC