Diapers.com - Britax sale plus extra 15% off

Hazelandlucy

At www.diapers.com all the Britaxes are one sale and you can add a 15% coupon - save5day - and discount them even more. Even the click tights.

The 15% off works on most of the carseats (I know it does for Peg, but not Clek), but since the Britax are on sale already it's a huge discount when adding the the coupon.

Last edited by a moderator:
ADS

1mommy

Thanks! I was hoping it would work for the Pria as well but no such luck. Oh well. Now just to convince my husband why I need a $230 Cowmoo seat for a baby who fits just fine in his keyfit.... Hmm wonder what he would say if it just showed up? :p

jennzee

Tempting...,we're going to need a new seat very soon. I just wish the covers were available in all the models...I have the worst luck when it comes to loving all the covers that don't come with the seat I want, and not loving the ones that are available.

thtr4me

Does anyone know how long this deal will last? We need a new seat for our vintage vehicle, and this looks like it just might be the best way to go.

1mommy

Is their return policy the same as Amazon? The site is not letting me find that information, I just want to make sure that if it ends up not working (being too wide) that I can return it with no cost of return shipping.

Hazelandlucy

Is their return policy the same as Amazon? The site is not letting me find that information, I just want to make sure that if it ends up not working (being too wide) that I can return it with no cost of return shipping.

I once got a seat for my mom's car from them and she hated the color. I called up, said the color didn't work, and they had UPS pick it for free the next day.

1mommy

Thanks for putting my mind at ease! I bought the cowmoo, now how to tell DH :eek: He'll see the credit card bill soon enough I guess...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC