News December's 10th Anniversary Giveaway: Clek, What The Foonf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADS

agurlsride

Ooooh, I want this!

My fav features are definitely the super skinny width, the rigid metal substructure, and the head wings. Something like this that can afford me a three across in my car is awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Last chance to enter! The contest will be closing within the next few hours, prior to maintenance tonight. In the event there are any ongoing technical issues with the overnight maintenance tonight, the winner will also be posted at our facebook page ( http://www.facebook.com/carseatorg ).

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Last chance to enter! The contest will be closing within the next few hours, prior to maintenance tonight. In the event there are any ongoing technical issues with the overnight maintenance tonight, the winner will also be posted at our facebook page ( http://www.facebook.com/carseatorg ).

The contest is now closed. Please stay tuned for the announcement once our sponsor has selected a winner! Due to the holiday and forum maintenance, there could be a small delay in the announcement.

Good luck to all who entered and have a safe and happy new year from Car-Seat.Org!

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Hi I know everyone is waiting anxiously-

I just got a reply from Clek (the same person who sometimes posts here under the Clek account). They are still on vacation this week and will select a winner as soon as possible. Since it is a pre-order, this doesn't affect delivery of course, but we all want to know who won so I will continue to follow up on this. Sorry for the delay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC