DD moved to a booster!

Jessica61624

How does the belt look?
IMAG3380.jpg

ADS

ericarizo

Nothing to do with the fit but she is one pretty little lady. How old is she? I almost bought that same one for my DD to use to and from Preschool.

Jessica61624

ericarizo said:
Nothing to do with the fit but she is one pretty little lady. How old is she? I almost bought that same one for my DD to use to and from Preschool.

Thank you. She's 5, 46lbs and 44in.

Kat_Momof3

it looks great... not sure, but you might want to lower the headrest a bit lower just so her head is more centered... hard to tell from the angle so that's why I'm not sure

Kat_Momof3

that's why I wasn't sure... it does that sometimes... ah, well, at least now you know the taller setting is the better one for her.

tiggercat

I think it looks great. You want the belt centered on her shoulder like it is in this picture ;)

Sent from my iPod touch using Car-Seat.Org

Jessica61624

Unfortunately DD will not be riding in it again. I had to remind her too many times to sit back. And when I did she yelled at me. Her attitude is awful lately. Luckily the frontier fit in our new sebring!

Kat_Momof3

well, at least you have it and know it will fit her when she IS ready. I know you have been dealing with a lot, so I think to some extent, it's understandable that she's testing her boundaries with attitude, but I know it is a trying time. Keep being consistent like you are by not letting her stay in the booster when she's going to act that way.

hesgimenez

Unfortunately DD will not be riding in it again. I had to remind her too many times to sit back. And when I did she yelled at me. Her attitude is awful lately. Luckily the frontier fit in our new sebring!

DS outgrew the harness on his GN. So I switched it to booster (don't like it). Anyway-he sits wonderful in a booster as we just put a Parkway in DH car. MIL was in town. One day in the booster. Next day the Regent was re-installed in my car. Not playing that game and in PR NONE of the younger ones in the family are even in carseats so she wasn't going to remind him. :rolleyes:

It just takes practice. If you have the room, I'd leave it in the car and occasionally let her ride in it for practice. Unless you are just going to return it and wait awhile.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC