Combi Kobuk booster $14.83 at wayfair

ADS

Aurezalia

:eek: I just ordered one! Fingers crossed it's not a mistake and the order gets cancelled. I've been needing a backup booster and I'm not turning $14 down!

crunchierthanthou

The price has bounced back up, but I already received my shipping confirmation. :cool:

:eek: wish I had a reason to get one! DD has a booster for each car and a Bubblebum for travel (and DS is still rfing)

I couldn't resist. We're well stocked on boosters, but $15! Even with the tricky beltpath, you can't beat that. I suppose I can justify it a little in that dd is turning 5 soon and we often drive friends. but we have two HBBs already (plus 4 backless...). :eek:

JOII

I got one at $14.83, couldnt resist. I just added another to my cart (to play around) and its up to $35.31. Is some one just messing with pricing tonight? :p

ETA: now its $60.03. Whaaa? :shrug-shoulders: Wacky Wayfair.

Last edited:

agave

Well I paid for mine with PayPal without logging in. I can confirm it's payed and have a transaction # but no tracking or account info. I guess I get too wait.

Minnesota

CPST Instructor
Man, I would have gotten one (that I totally don't need either) for that price too!

Is Wayfair the one that used to be CSN before? They always had pricing goofs and shipping errors. In fact, the ParkwaySG that my 8yo rides in currently was shipped in error on their part (I ordered a FR85 and they sent me the Parkway, then shipped my FR85) and they told me to keep it for free! :dance:

agave

Man, I would have gotten one (that I totally don't need either) for that price too! Is Wayfair the one that used to be CSN before? They always had pricing goofs and shipping errors. In fact, the ParkwaySG that my 8yo rides in currently was shipped in error on their part (I ordered a FR85 and they sent me the Parkway, then shipped my FR85) and they told me to keep it for free! :dance:
I just typed csn.com and it went to wayfair. They also used to be strollers.com which is where I got awesome deals my Radian and Frontier 85. I bought a water pump on clearance once and it showed up with several pieces busted they refunded my $ and told me I could keep it, then DH realized he didn't even need the broken pieces. I wonder if he'll ever get around to making that pond fountain.

JOII

Mine just arrived. I really like the look of it and it seems like it would be super comfy. I cant play with it quite yet, I am hoping it fits in my three across. I will be super sad if it doesnt. Thanks for the heads up on the deal

ETA: DOM 2/2013 (expired 7 years from DOM)

Last edited:

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
mine has a 6/13 DOM!!
Sadly, ds doesn't like it much, because it is super hard to buckle in our captains chairs. I'm hoping possibly it will work better in our car, but that will be in the shop at least a week or so, so I can't try it until then.
I like it though.. it's really nice, sturdy, comfy. Ds likes it too, for comfort and such, it's just the buckling that's a pain.

Aurezalia

Mine got here the wednesday after I ordered. I like it better than the Turbo we've been using, it's sturdier, etc. Unfortunately, it doesn't work well in my third row - the belt isn't retracting and I'm uncomfortable with the fit. :( Back to the turbo we go, I guess!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC