Chicco Nextfit $112 Target online store pick up (moved to Shopping)

sunnydayz

This might be the wrong board, please move as needed.

Order a Chicco Nextfit at Target.com. They are 25% off right now.

Use code TGTST8DR for an additional $5 off.

Text: BABY to 827438 (target) to get an additional 10% off coupon that you can apply. If already enrolled in Target baby alerts text "stop" and then you can re-enroll.

Choose the store pick-up option for an additional $70 off

If using a red card your total will be $112. The additional $70 off will not show on the order, but will show on the pick-up receipt.

ADS

katymyers

My friend just did this on two for her twins. She had to do two separate transactions but it worked. Absolutely killer deal.

Carolinadaisy

Are these comfy for older kids? Ffing?

I wouldn't buy the seat for a ff child. I do think it is comfy for older or larger children rf. My son was able to rf until he reached 40lbs comfortably at almost 3.5 and maybe 41". He is probably a little taller now, and is comfortable ff, but he frequently wants to put his feet on the back of my driver's seat so I think the leg support is a little short ff and I always feel like he is slouched in the seat ff. He had enough room to pull his feet into the car seat still, but he gets cramped quickly.

He will be moving into a Frontier 85 ff as soon as my 6 yr old switches to a full-time booster...if I can ever decide on one!

Dillipop

I just ordered one. How are we sure the extra $70 will come off? Is there something somewhere that explains this? I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

How does this fit a newb?

seb3244

I just ordered one. How are we sure the extra $70 will come off? Is there something somewhere that explains this? I guess I'll find out tomorrow. How does this fit a newb?

I am wondering the same thing. How do we know the $70 will come off if we have already paid? Also what can we show the store to get the $70 off if they don't automatically refund us when we pick it up?
And how long is this deal good for?

Fits a newby great!! Must be reclined all the way. I used this in the beginning with my now 5 month old because we have the britax b safe and the chest clip was way too wide on her shoulders until about 11lbs and the strap would just fall off her shoulder.

Dillipop

Thanks. Hopefully it works tomorrow when I go pick it up. If not, I can return it, as I don't really need another seat.

Dillipop

Thanks so much for letting me know! Does anyone know if it has to be gravity grey?

It's the only color available in my area- and even then, I have to go to the target 20 miles away. There are at least 6 or 7 closer to me but they are out of stock.

Dillipop

Well, I got notification that the store I picked is now out of stock. Picked another one, further away. Here's hoping I get a notice on the mornig that I can pick it up. I'm hoping that since I ordered it after closing while in stock, they'll be able to pick it and put it aside before opening...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC