Chicago Southern/Western Burbs- where can I find these seats?

Evolily

This is more for future reference than something I need to do right now :) .

I think I'm going to need to see and try out a few boosters (specifically parkway sg, recaro probooster, sunshine kids monterey, etc) at a B&M store in the area sometime in the relatively near future. There's buy buy baby in... Downers Grove? Do they have a good selection? I live in that city know for it's prisons and the blues brothers ;) (I'm trying to be cryptic on purpose, feel free to say the towns name in reference to a store but please don't say "Oh, wow, CelticLabyrinth you live in XYZ?!"). I'm pretty certain our selection of baby stores is limited to BRU. Thanks!

ADS

aring7279

Yes, there is a buy buy baby in Downers Grove- near the Cheeseburger in Paradise. They have a good selection of seats. They are building one in Orland next to Binny's, behind the Dick's but not sure when that one will be ready. (I live in the town next to you so I know these will work for you.)

Irishmama

Yeah, there used to be a Right Start in Lombard, I think, but it closed. They still have one in Lincoln Park, that's a crazy long haul. I've been meaning to call Buy Buy Baby and find out when it's opening in Orland. They had a pretty selection last time I was there, but that was a while ago.

I live a few towns from you! :D

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
You can try the Parkway SG in Naperville;-) I was just at BuyBuyBaby a few weeks ago. I know they had the Radian. Can't remember if I saw the Monterey on the shelf.

Still working on Recaro for review samples. They never answer emails:-( Hopefully they will be at ABC Kids Expo.

Polola0628

I too am from the city of Blues Brothers (but I prefer to refer to it as the city where ketchup on hotdogs is illegal ;) lol)

Anywho, I thanked your post because I came on here to post almost the exact same thing- I need to check out a Radian in person. Good to know about BuyBuyBaby- going to call them tomorrow AM.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC