Checking interest..Frontier85, Foonf

Spam

Would prefer local sw mi, about 2 hrs from Chicago (will be in Chicago the 3rd of July)

FR85 Cowmoo SOLD
Cardinal Cover SOLD

Foonf is faux hawk, 03/2013, missing one cotter pin for the arb. Asking $300 shipped, but would really prefer not to ship this beast and will make a deal to avoid it.

***Frontier details*** dom is 02/2011. Headrest foam is cracked in half. Comfort foam has a corner piece missing. I may or may not have all comfort pads, my boys hate them and they usually end up lost. Maui was used the least and doesn't have any stains or spots. 9 year life span. Asking $150 shipped

Last edited:
ADS
N

northernmimom

Just checking interest, would prefer local sw mi, about 2 hrs from Chicago (will be in Chicago the 16th)

Frontier85 dom is either 2011 or 2012, will have to check, I have maui blue, cowmoo, and cardinal covers.

Foonf is faux hawk, 03/2013, missing one cotter pin for the arb.

Not set on getting rid of them, but ds2 legs fall asleep in the fr85 and I don't *love* the foonf.

Would you sell the Maui cover?

Lemonade

If others pass, I would be interested in price on FR85. Would need to get it in the next 2-3 weeks though. Would want blue cover. PM me if it gets to me as I might not check often enough. THX.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC