Question check fit

ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
It's a little close to the edge of the shoulder for my liking. Lap seems ok for now but could be too far forward soon.

abigaylebelle

What car is this in? I was thinking about a go fit or a Kidfit for my ds who is a smidge smaller than your kiddo. We have kind of low shoulderbelt problems in our car. The harmony youth is ok but ds says it's not super comfortable on longer trips.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Does the Gofit come with a shoulder belt adjuster? The more I look at the shoulder belt fit the less I like it, though I don't know if one would help (they often don't when the belt is too low rather than too high). I'm guessing the belt isn't adjustable?

Athena

What car is this in? I was thinking about a go fit or a Kidfit for my ds who is a smidge smaller than your kiddo. We have kind of low shoulderbelt problems in our car. The harmony youth is ok but ds says it's not super comfortable on longer trips.

It's in a newer forester. The kidfit back might be too short if your DS is only a bit shorter. I wish it were taller! Although only sat in it for the pics, DD really likes this go fit and wants to keep it. It seems very cushy.

Does the Gofit come with a shoulder belt adjuster? The more I look at the shoulder belt fit the less I like it, though I don't know if one would help (they often don't when the belt is too low rather than too high). I'm guessing the belt isn't adjustable?

I didn't see a strap, but I didn't take off all the packing (piece of cardstock going around it), so I'll check. Before any final decision, let me take another pic because that shirt is scrunched up a bit weird and I think it looks worse in the pic than it really did, or at least I thought it was better at the time than it now looks, but could be wrong. It would probably be used in another vehicle, but its similar enough if it doesn't work here, it probably wouldn't work there.

Not sure I can deal with a non-latching booster anyway, but she really wants it.

abigaylebelle

It's in a newer forester. The kidfit back might be too short if your DS is only a bit shorter. I wish it were taller! Although only sat in it for the pics, DD really likes this go fit and wants to keep it. It seems very cushy.

Gah! We also have a forester (2012 if I'm remembering correctly). It's not awesome for boosters. I will have to try ds in the seat at target. Thanks for the help

Athena

Trying to add new pic, but site giving errors, even after deleting other pic to make space. No idea how to fix. Also, anyone know how to get rid of huge tapatalk ad. Making it really hard to use/see the site.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
There should be a way to hide the ad.

Try using a third party hosting site (snapfish, tinypic, flikr, etc) and linking with the

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC