CCO Co-op!

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Was on hold for over 10 minutes. Shipping IS $8, although the rep thinks I am crazy. Now I need to check with the post office. I am home sick today, so doubt I will be heading out.

ADS

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
No, no money yet. Working on the post office part now. It is looking like a full cover with all the fixings is over $8. That is not helpful. strap covers will be no big deal. Just trying to figure out the bigger orders.

Cryssy Jane

Was on hold for over 10 minutes. Shipping IS $8, although the rep thinks I am crazy. Now I need to check with the post office. I am home sick today, so doubt I will be heading out.

Thanks for doing all the running around Judi. Just let me know what you need from me and I will provide it.

autumnlily

Shipping facts & rules
  • I can fit all three in an eBay shoe USPS box and medium flat rate box... so I know we can work with little boxes.
  • After 16oz - prices go by POUND or any fraction thereafter.
  • If an item weighs any fraction over it must be considered the next ounce (i.e) 10.5oz package = 11oz shipping price)
  • One thing to remember - shipping can be cheaper if printed through paypal. All prices quoted are "at the post office" and without any extra's.
  • I will know tomorrow the shipping rates my husbands office can honor using UPS (can be a lot cheaper this route - must be package, not envelope)

Weights
  • Infant insert in polymailer (without extra tape... assuming handwritten address): 10oz.. if adding tape or label round to 11oz
  • Harness covers only in polymailer: just shy of 1oz (assume 1oz)
  • Cover only (in 1 gallon zip lock bag (not sealed)): 14.5 oz

Harness covers are considered 'package' size in an envelope because they cause the package to exceed 1/4" uniform thickness. I've seen some post office locations be a little more lenient but will assume package rates. $1.22 before any DC/insurance etc.

Infant Insert only(10oz):
First Class
assuming 10oz: $2.75
assuming 11oz: $2.92
Parcel Post*
*same price for packages 1oz to 15oz
$4.90 (can include harness straps too without adding to shipping)

Cover only (14oz):
First Class
assuming we can keep the packing material under 2oz: price range is $4.90 to $5.55 (depends on your zip code)
Parcel Post*
*same price for packages 1oz to 15oz
$4.90 (can probably include harness straps too without adding to shipping)

Cover, Insert & straps with light packaging is under 2lbs. (around 1lb 9.5oz)
First Class
depending on zip code: $5 - $9.55
Parcel Post
depending on zip code: $4.90 to $8.09

Genevieve

CPST Instructor
Let me see if I have this right. Judi is going to make a big order with Combi (whatever we say we want) and it will all be shipped to her for $8. The list that Misty made is what shipping would be from Judi to whomever ordered something.

Right? Sometimes I'm a smart person. I blame it on the last 8 weeks of broken sleep.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Let me see if I have this right. Judi is going to make a big order with Combi (whatever we say we want) and it will all be shipped to her for $8. The list that Misty made is what shipping would be from Judi to whomever ordered something.

Right? Sometimes I'm a smart person. I blame it on the last 8 weeks of broken sleep.

Genevieve, we will just meet up, so minimal shipping for you.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC