Car seat dimensions

cevamal

STILL shopping for a seat. I don't think I've put this much effort and research into my car purchases!

Do any other car seat manufacturers put out dimensions like Clek?

foonf_dimensions_imperial.jpg

Having those stats would make picking one so much easier. The car seat database is wonderful, but the front to back depth and width at the base are two crucial measurements it doesn't have.

ADS

Brianna

I'm not aware of other manufacturers that do, but if you're looking for stats on a particular seat, somebody here may be willing to take measurements.

Sent from my DROID4 using Car-Seat.Org

cevamal

I finally found the verbiage on the Diono site that the angle adjuster can be used at a year "and/or" good head control. Everything else I'd seen had just seen a year and since my son is 8m I wasn't quite sold.

So hopefully the Radian will fit without it, but if I need to use it that should be fine.

Thanks for the offer!

Y

yah cooper

we have a 2019 nissan rouge and are trying to figure out what car seats we would need to fit 3 across we have a 4yo (back booster) 2yo rear facing and are expecting our 3rd on the 30th

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
we have a 2019 nissan rouge and are trying to figure out what car seats we would need to fit 3 across we have a 4yo (back booster) 2yo rear facing and are expecting our 3rd on the 30th

Like most compact SUVs, the middle seat is going to be the problematic one. It's can be a trial and error process to get 3 seats that work together. The best suggestion is to make sure what you buy has a free returns policy including shipping if you buy online. So be careful of third party resellers on Amazon/Walmart and smaller stores where return shipping can cost a fortune if it doesn't fit.

The Graco SlimFit3/True3Fit are one of the more reasonably priced narrow seats that may work in the middle, allowing some flexibility for the other seats on each side. We have some tips here- https://carseatblog.com/49714/3across/

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC