Buy now or wait?

tmk67

I want to buy the Diono Radians while they are on sale at amazon but we really won't need them until mid July when #3 arrives and we fit 3 across in our cars. We need narrow seats for Corolla & Camry.

Should I jump on this sale and get the Radians (I would have to buy 4- a set for each of our vehicles) and likely an infant seat (Key Fit or Snugride 30) or maybe the narrow convertible Cocorro for the baby (undecided on what to get for the baby). Would need 2 seats for the baby. So 6 seats total to buy.

Though if I wait, then hopefully the DOM is more current... and I can save up the $1,200+ over the next 6 months... WWYD?

ADS

tmk67

amazon has the RXT for $219.99 and Albee Baby has a good price on the R120 for $199.99.

Though we only have Britax Blvds so I've never scouted the pricing on Diono Radians before. Do they have sales once or twice a year like Britax does?

MonkeyMama

Since you have multiples to buy, I would wait to see if Kohls is going to do another buy one, get one sale. I know they were doing Radians last time, and I think Coccoros too.

Sent from my MB860 using Car-Seat.Org

tmk67

ohhh.... I have never heard of that! That would be so awesome! I hope someone posts when it happens. I guess I will have to stalk Kohl's weekly...

mishyb

I'm in the same boat as you, due in May instead of July! I'm waiting. I've been stalking the prices for Radians since we decided to keep our car, and the prices on Amazon have held pretty steady since October. The different models have pretty much always been available at $70 under list, as much as $120, but usually $75 on the nose. If I see one other than the R100 for $100 or more off I'll buy, otherwise I'll just wait until closer to when I need the seat.
I tried the keyfit30 and a graco30 with 2 radians and they're about a draw as far as ease and fit etc. in my Murano. I'm going with a keyfit cause I like the pattern on the one I picked...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jocelyn

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Maxi Cosi is a proud sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2021 Carseat Media LLC