Bumbleride Indie twin or BJCED

Happytobeme

I am finally narrowing my choices down to these two strollers... I think:rolleyes:

So far I am having a hard time finding opinons about the bumbleride stroller. They both have similar features and the weigh about the same, as well as cost about the same.

Oh how I wish I could play with them both somewhere. It is very frustrating to be willing to pay so much for a stroller but not be able to actually see how they work!!

Any opinons or thoughts would be much appreciated!

Thanks all, have a great day :)

ADS

MySillyKids

The BJ.

The fold on the bumbleride is uh, not pleasent, and it's rather large fold at that.

Let me find a thread for you, where a prior poster debated over them, and we swayed her to the bj too. :love:

Happytobeme

Thank you so much!

I have seen a BJ single and thought it was just the best thing since sliced bread. Unfortunately it won't take my chicco infant carrier, but thats ok, the stroller will be around a lot longer than the infant carrier, and I know that the baby will be able to lay nearly flat and comfy with some supports.

Thanks for the help, you guys are the best!

LP Mom

For the first couple of months, I just had my baby on a snuzzler on the fully reclined seat of the BJCCD. Checkout the baby bargains board for an awesome deal someone posted for a BJCCD today from diapers.com

Happytobeme

I did see the attachements, but I just didn't remember seeing that it was compatible for the chicco.
I was also wondering where they are on sale at the moment??

One more question, I am looking for one without the "racing" stripe down the middle of the sun canopy. Different websites have different picutes. Does anyone know why??

Just curious to see if I can find a plainer one

Happytobeme

Ok, I looked at diapers.com and can't quite see how she got such a great deal. Good for her!!:thumbsup:

Thats ok, I have time to shop around, I am just getting antsy now that I have decided on something to buy.:D

Happytobeme

I found the ones without the stipe at BRU's. Does anyone have a pic of one in the tan/black? The real life photos are soooooo much better than the ones that they use on the websites!

Happytobeme

Ok so I have to admit that I am still torn. But now I am adding the Mini to my equation so I may be confusing myself even more!!
I keep considering the bumbleride, because:
I have an SUV
It is not going to be used everyday, so not a lot of lifting in and out of vehicles.
Yes it is "cute"
It is a little lighter
and
It will take my Chicco infant carrier.

Now I am also wondering if the BJMini might actually do me. I wanted an all terrain, but now I am not sure........

Oh well, I still have a while to decide :)

MySillyKids

Ahem. Just a little Side note. Lovinwaves is a self acclaimed stroller queen. She used to get strollers, and keep then for oh a couple of weeks, then try something new.

She's had her baby Jogger City Mini Double for OVER A YEAR. Thats saying something. ;)

I've had my BJCMD for 20 months now and i love it. LOOOOOOVE it.

There's an attachment that will fit carseats on it too! :love:

lovinwaves

She's had her baby Jogger City Mini Double for OVER A YEAR. Thats saying something. ;)

Ahem, almost two years now :whistle:

OP, another thing to consider...BJ has amazing awesome customer service. I have had to call customer service almost all of the strollers I have owned. Just something to think about ;)

Maybe someone can chime in about Bumblerides customer service. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC