BRU trade in

ADS

CrunchyMaineMama

Senior Community Member
I was wondering when it was going to be. I just noticed the pile of old seats in my basement and was thinking I couldn't wait for the next trade in!

Cryssy Jane

I'm sure I know the answer to this question but you can't turn in multiple items and stack the discounts can you?

no, but you can bring in multiple items and use the discounts on multiple products.

I cleaned out storage so I have nothing to trade in, although I don't really need anything either this go around.

creideamh

What brands are included this time around? I went yesterday and got the dates on my receipt, but it doesn't specify which exact brands.

clmchrissy

Britax is excluded, except from the 15% off coupon.

*See a Team Member for details. Valid 1/18-2/10/13. Offer available in store only. 25% discount valid on day of trade-in only with coupon. Coupon provided in store on day of trade-in. One coupon per trade-in. Cannot be combined with any other ''R''Us offer for same item(s) or on prior purchases. Excludes Maxi-Cosi car seats, doorway jumpers, Baby jogger, Britax, Bugaboo, Mamas & Papas, Peg Pérego, Phil & Teds, Quinny and Unbeatable Price items. **Excludes Maxi-Cosi car seats, doorway jumpers, Baby jogger, Britax, Bugaboo, Mamas & Papas, Peg Pérego, Phil & Teds, Quinny and Unbeatable Price items. †Savings offered on Britax items is 15%.Found your style online? See a Team Member for assistance.

Spam

anyone know if bbb will be participating in the trade-in? or honor the coupon? I can't remember how it worked before but I thought they did something as well??

eta- BBB said they will also be doing the trade-in or honoring the coupon if they have a prefered color, same exclusions though.

Last edited:

cookie123

SO soon? I was hoping to trade in for a Liteway Plus and a Keyfit. Are they even in the stores yet? DD has decided on Equinox.

Kalinky

Senior Community Member
Does anybody know if BRU will have a problem with me trading in 2 expired seats with NO COVER and NO HARNESS? I'm such a salvager, I could make dog collars from the harness, etc...

cookie123

i went by there yesterday and they don't have the seat/stroller in the color dd would like. They have it in the red, which I would love! Not online either. They're 369.98 together without tax. It seems like I should be able to get something better for that lol!

aept

Boo on the advertisement with the FF baby!

Yay on the trade in happening now. I don't even think I need to buy anything from there, but I've got an expired BLVD to offload. Too bad they don't sell Recaro vivos. That is what I need to buy!

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Suzibeck

Traded in my Parkway that expired 5 days ago and got a Turbo Booster. I wasn't thrilled with the color, only one choice, but dd liked it and it isn't pink so I guess that is good. It will make a good carpool booster and I'll get something else in few years when I'm ready to ditch the harness. I will put my expiring Vivo in storage for another time.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC