News BRU trade in!

ADS

Brigala

CPST Instructor
Just FYI, I always have extra crap laying around that's eligible for trade-in. So if anybody local to me (Portland Or area) needs something, just PM me.

Kobain's Mommy

What strollers does it work on? what about the combi double side by side? Can i trade in an old stroller too?

Combi was on the list last time so I got a Twin Sport with my trade in. Oh and if you have a TRU that doesn't carry much like mine ask to talk to a manager and they can usually order what you want, but it may not be the color or pattern you want. Mine doesn't carry double strollers at all and I new I wanted a Twin Sport. I wanted the Inigo one but they couldn't get that one so I settled with Cranberry. I had to pay the full price(100% of the order, if you special order they only require 25% down) but got the 25% off and my store had the stroller 2 weeks later.

mom2acrew

Moderator - CPST Instructor
CrunchyMaineMama said:
What stroller are you planning to get? There are restrictions on the brands you can use the discount on.

I was just going to email you to let you know I saw this :) Let me know if you need help loading up the expired seats. I have 2 or 3 on my porch and will probably only use one for a discount. I'm going to get a Maestro to replace J's almost expired MA in Jason's car.

Thanks! I might take you up on that :) I got approval for 4 seats. Probably Maestros since we have 3 convertibles.

aym4Him

I don't know if someone already asked this- I tried reading the older posts but I could have missed it somewhere..

Does it have to be a car seat for a car seat or can you trade anything in for anything? Like, old stroller = 25% off new car seat, etc?

I might snag a new seat for the in-laws' cars..

Kaitsmom

I had always been told that the trade in could only be used on in store items. I just called the.store in Silver Spring, MD, near my sister, and the lady told me that I could use the coupon on things I could order at the store. Is this right? Id love it if it was.

robbertbobbert

Kaitsmom said:
I had always been told that the trade in could only be used on in store items. I just called the.store in Silver Spring, MD, near my sister, and the lady told me that I could use the coupon on things I could order at the store. Is this right? Id love it if it was.

Hmmm. That is interesting, especially since there are some items they have in store that have lower online prices.

mom2kandm

Sorry for hijacking this thread, but I know several of you are looking for the Maestro. On another forum I belong to, people are reporting finding it for 50% off (or $42.98) at their local targets. Plus Target has a $5 coupon on their website good on booster seats. I don't know which pattern, but for that price you may not care. As always, target clearance pricing varies by store, but it may be worth it to give them a call. The item number is 030091942

Baylor

mom2kandm said:
Sorry for hijacking this thread, but I know several of you are looking for the Maestro. On another forum I belong to, people are reporting finding it for 50% off (or $42.98) at their local targets. Plus Target has a $5 coupon on their website good on booster seats. I don't know which pattern, but for that price you may not care. As always, target clearance pricing varies by store, but it may be worth it to give them a call. The item number is 030091942

Thanks!! I will look around for that.

auto correct hates me

misstj9

I've always been told you have to use it the day it's issued, but if you order while at the store that would count still. BUT I seem to recall that people had various issues at different stores with the policy being interpreted differently!

teekadog

I'll be traveling during this sale, which is why I can take advantage of it for the first time this year. Does anyone know how the sale is "interpreted" in Albuquerque?

Kaitsmom

I called my local store and asked for clarification. I was told that you can uae the coupon on an item that they can order only if its out of stock in store and only on the choices they have in store. She said thats the new corporate policy.

So I am going to see if they still have the stroller I want and if my sister will drive the 40 min to get it in MD since BRU has stopped carrying Cybex in stores and no one near me in PA has any left.

aym4Him

Darn! The Target near us said they only have a pink Graco toddler seat and a few infant seats on clearance. Bummmmmer! I'll keep checking though. Thanks! The Maestro might be a good seat for my inlaws' cars.

mom2kandm

Darn! The Target near us said they only have a pink Graco toddler seat and a few infant seats on clearance. Bummmmmer! I'll keep checking though. Thanks! The Maestro might be a good seat for my inlaws' cars.

If you are looking for a booster, I was able to find the Graco Nautilus 3 in 1, in the Grow 'n Sprout pattern for 50% or $94.xx The downside is the DOM is 11/10 and expires 12/16 (per the info on the bottom of the seat). So, I can still get almost 5 years out of harnessed/booster (daughter will be 9 when the top part expires) and 3 more years out of the backless booster. Its this one http://www.target.com/p/Graco-Nautilus-Car-Seat-Sweet-Pea/-/A-13301499#?lnk=sc_qi_detaillink, the instore item number is 030-09-1991.

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC