Britax Wizard strapped onto P3

lovinwaves

Check this out. This is a Britax Wizard strapped to her Peg. That's alot of weight for that stroller. I got this off of StrollerSwap.

i151360459_32472.jpg

Here is her caption for the photo.

For the plane trip to Brasil, I was on my own with 3 kids and a dog, as John had gone down the month before. This set-up with the Britax Wizard in the P3 allowed me to stroll Caden in his carseat through the airport.

ADS

Yoshi

That's what people who fly regularly swear by- just piling it all in the stroller. I've never flown with DD- but if I did, that's what I would have done. Gosh, I used to load up my Pliko P3 heavier than that after trips to Target!!!!:p of course, kiddo wasn't in it, LOL. By the time I fly with DD, I'm sure she'll be out of a carseat- (maybe even driving,ha!) I hate flying!

mom2acrew

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I have heard Peg claims there is no weight limit on their strollers, but I child in his car seat in the stroller probably isn't much more weight than one in the stroller seat and one on back?

TXDani

Senior Community Member
Melissa I have an extra P3 sitting around that I have been meaning to sell...just too busy and too lazy! :D It is a about 3 or 4 years old and is in the Eleganza pattern (dark blue with a thin white pinstripe creating boxes about 1.5" x 1.5"). The only reason I bought a new P3 is because I wanted one in Ambra to match my PP SIP carseat so now I don't use this one. It is in good condition but has an issue when opening that just requires you to push it open and click it into place as opposed to it clicking into place when the child is placed in it...and it is only occasionally that you have to do it yourself. Oh and there is a scratch on the snack tray but other then that it is a great P3! I don't want much for it since it just sits there anyway...maybe $90 plus shipping.

lovinwaves

Melissa I have an extra P3 sitting around that I have been meaning to sell...just too busy and too lazy! :D It is a about 3 or 4 years old and is in the Eleganza pattern (dark blue with a thin white pinstripe creating boxes about 1.5" x 1.5"). The only reason I bought a new P3 is because I wanted one in Ambra to match my PP SIP carseat so now I don't use this one. It is in good condition but has an issue when opening that just requires you to push it open and click it into place as opposed to it clicking into place when the child is placed in it...and it is only occasionally that you have to do it yourself. Oh and there is a scratch on the snack tray but other then that it is a great P3! I don't want much for it since it just sits there anyway...maybe $90 plus shipping.

I am going to PM you! K?

mom2acrew

Moderator - CPST Instructor
That is a great deal!

Just a warning from one fellow Eleganza owner to another, be careful sliding DC into the stroller w/out opening the tray. The Eleganza fabric has a tendancy to rip at the seam on the pad where the shoes hit as they go down through. Happened to mine and several others w/ that color. Not a big deal if you open the tray lol. Mine also has that funky opening issue but it doesn't bother me at all. We kind of beat on ours but then again w/ 4 kids (now 5) the last thing I need to worry about is having to baby a stroller and our P3 has been a work horse! It is a great stroller for 2 kids when the older becomes a part time rider.

Jewels

Senior Community Member
:) That is a great deal for a P3.
I just flew two weeks ago with ds and was bringing home my MA. I didn't want to check the seat or the stroller so I put it in my stroller. This worked well with the seat all the way down and I left the front tray on, it was actually quite snug in there. I was travelling by myself so I didn't really have any other options. I also was told there is no weight restriction.

I have heard that as well about the seat covers tearing, so I have been watching mine. I find it is easier to get ds in and out of the stroller if I open up the tray anyways!:)

bbartlettnfld

Also works with a ZAPP

I put my MA into my ZAPP and it was solid, I used the tether & D ring attached to the round tube under the ZAPP seat. It was sooo easy to get DD through the airport as I used her MA on the plane and put the Zapp in the over head bin.
BethAnn

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC